Author Topic: Bitshares Killer App Delegate: Sollywood.Sollars-com [Rank: #83]  (Read 28243 times)

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey 38PTSWarrior, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

38PTSWarrior

Awesome!
#sharebits “SolomonSollarsNSense“ 1 CHATEAUX

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Hi Solly, happy thanksgiving,

I just watched your videos and they are absolutely triple  +5%
I didn't watch them first because I was pissed off that you didn't make a short clip to advertise BTS. You have the skills and a 20 second clip would have been very useful.
I thought you had the delegate to make media for BTS. I didn't see anything than the BunkerShares video. I worked 12 hours a day and was not even elected with a 38% payrate.

I know we have to look forward and my post was too harsh, sorry. I thought that you are arrogant but now I think that you are confident.

I would be happy if you would accept 1 CHATEAUX as a sign of good will.

Hey man no worries bro   :)

I apologize if I came off as arrogant. That is not my intent with this project nor the message I want to send. I am just passionate about what I am doing and trying to create for content creators and consumers.

I would surely accept your good will gesture and in return I will remember to share some $ense with you when we get started. Its mutual respect from one Bitshares enthusiast to another. Finally thank you for taking the time out to view the content. That means a lot!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

38PTSWarrior

Hi Solly, happy thanksgiving,

I just watched your videos and they are absolutely triple  +5%
I didn't watch them first because I was pissed off that you didn't make a short clip to advertise BTS. You have the skills and a 20 second clip would have been very useful.
I thought you had the delegate to make media for BTS. I didn't see anything than the BunkerShares video. I worked 12 hours a day and was not even elected with a 38% payrate.

I know we have to look forward and my post was too harsh, sorry. I thought that you are arrogant but now I think that you are confident.

I would be happy if you would accept 1 CHATEAUX as a sign of good will.

There are not enough  +5% for this.

#sharebits "SolomonSollarsNSense" 5 PERCENT

Thank you Tuck Fheman! Greatly appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving everyone for the USA to the World.  :D
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Tuck Fheman

@lovejoy

I was just looking through Solly's delegate thread and there is not much he did. Actually just text and the video for BunkerShares which was in February. So he did not cut the road video you say, hm, what's left then?

He woke up in August when he was voted out. Followed by large text walls with nothing inside but 'sorry, take full responsibility' generic sry bullshit.

We could have needed a little 1 minute video to promote BTS2.0 in October. Nothing. Around 7 months of delegate pay. Now he needs more money..

FACEPALM

Sir you are confused... It is increasingly clear you are not taking the time to understand this project and its goals. If you can seriously go through each element I posted for the proposal and come to the ridiculous conclusion there is not much I have done?

Do you know the going rates for animation compositing in America? Do you know the going rates for narration and video production in America? Do you know the amount of time it takes to do that for one individual on the budget I have? Do you know you have to actually compensate individuals who help on your set productions? Do you know the going rate for camera rentals? Are you serious?

I am fine with you not believing this project can help Bitshares (for whatever reason) but to say I have not done anything is highly disingenuous. I have done much and I plan to do much more. I have laid out from the very beginning my goals and roadmap. Everything is still on schedule.

If you are going to post here I suggest you actually try to understand the project and the amount of time it takes for content creation. This is a Powered by Bitshares project not a promote Bitshares technology to the masses project. I dont believe promoting Bitshares functions will be its killer app I believe promoting Bitshare's Entrepreneurial community will be its killer app. It is WE (You and I) the people need not the technology.

I am an entrepreneur using this technology to reach a new audience. That audience does not need Bitshares, it needs to use Bitshares through a product that will actually change their everyday lives. That is Sollars and $ense UIA with the marketplace Sollywood TV. And it needs a face and voice to connect to. That is me. Humans connect with humans.

Have you listened to these episodes that will be cut?

Episode 2 - Bitshares Community(Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNNYB2cLbTc&feature=youtu.be

Episode 5 - Customers Call to Action (Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drU-RrS-o20&feature=youtu.be

As a matter of fact have you listened to any of the episodes? Do you understand when these episodes air they will be viewed by Millennials? What platform currently on Bitshares has a Millennial audience? Or a laid out plan to get them? Do you believe these scripts and that voice created itself?

Again you do not have to believe in this project. You have that freedom. But lets try to stay on topic and stay positive. FUDing me doesn't get me or you anywhere closer to a larger market cap. If you have concerns ask a question. I would be more than willing to explain any portion of my roadmap with the content I have laid out in the Stakeholder's Proposal. It is laid out for a reason. Understand that each content piece I laid out has taken time and thought to create. I would appreciate that.

Thank you and everyone have a nice Thanksgiving!

+5%

Whether or not you understand the project Solomon is working on, I can say without a doubt he is a passionate and highly skilled entrepreneur attempting to create something the world has never seen before.  He has a vision and the courage to develop it and his efforts have been only modestly powered by delegate pay, the rest has been an exceptional amount of sweat equity.  It takes a lot of work to create content at the level of video and animation production he's operating at.

Please stop attacking people who are trying to build their enterprise on the BitShares protocol.  You're not helping.  Do, or do not support the worker proposal he intends to launch.  Do or do not provide technical support in building the content delivery system he envisions.  Do or do not provide words of encouragement.

At the end of the day, complaining about others is the least effective means of change. Either do something to help, shut up, or leave. 

There are not enough  +5% for this. I cannot thank you enough Brandon. Your words are very much appreciated. This is why I love this community and will stick around until the end. We will make this happen together.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
@lovejoy

I was just looking through Solly's delegate thread and there is not much he did. Actually just text and the video for BunkerShares which was in February. So he did not cut the road video you say, hm, what's left then?

He woke up in August when he was voted out. Followed by large text walls with nothing inside but 'sorry, take full responsibility' generic sry bullshit.

We could have needed a little 1 minute video to promote BTS2.0 in October. Nothing. Around 7 months of delegate pay. Now he needs more money..

FACEPALM

Sir you are confused... It is increasingly clear you are not taking the time to understand this project and its goals. If you can seriously go through each element I posted for the proposal and come to the ridiculous conclusion there is not much I have done?

Do you know the going rates for animation compositing in America? Do you know the going rates for narration and video production in America? Do you know the amount of time it takes to do that for one individual on the budget I have? Do you know you have to actually compensate individuals who help on your set productions? Do you know the going rate for camera rentals? Are you serious?

I am fine with you not believing this project can help Bitshares (for whatever reason) but to say I have not done anything is highly disingenuous. I have done much and I plan to do much more. I have laid out from the very beginning my goals and roadmap. Everything is still on schedule.

If you are going to post here I suggest you actually try to understand the project and the amount of time it takes for content creation. This is a Powered by Bitshares project not a promote Bitshares technology to the masses project. I dont believe promoting Bitshares functions will be its killer app I believe promoting Bitshare's Entrepreneurial community will be its killer app. It is WE (You and I) the people need not the technology.

I am an entrepreneur using this technology to reach a new audience. That audience does not need Bitshares, it needs to use Bitshares through a product that will actually change their everyday lives. That is Sollars and $ense UIA with the marketplace Sollywood TV. And it needs a face and voice to connect to. That is me. Humans connect with humans.

As a matter of fact have you listened to any of the episodes? Do you understand when these episodes air they will be viewed by Millennials? What platform currently on Bitshares has a Millennial audience? Or a laid out plan to get them? Do you believe these scripts and that voice created itself?

Again you do not have to believe in this project. You have that freedom. But lets try to stay on topic and stay positive. FUDing me doesn't get me or you anywhere closer to a larger market cap. If you have concerns ask a question. I would be more than willing to explain any portion of my roadmap with the content I have laid out in the Stakeholder's Proposal. It is laid out for a reason. Understand that each content piece I laid out has taken time and thought to create. I would appreciate that.

+5%

Whether or not you understand the project Solomon is working on, I can say without a doubt he is a passionate and highly skilled entrepreneur attempting to create something the world has never seen before.  He has a vision and the courage to develop it and his efforts have been only modestly powered by delegate pay, the rest has been an exceptional amount of sweat equity.  It takes a lot of work to create content at the level of video and animation production he's operating at.

Please stop attacking people who are trying to build their enterprise on the BitShares protocol.  You're not helping.  Do, or do not support the worker proposal he intends to launch.  Do or do not provide technical support in building the content delivery system he envisions.  Do or do not provide words of encouragement.

At the end of the day, complaining about others is the least effective means of change. Either do something to help, shut up, or leave. 

@lovejoy

FACEPALM

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 05:48:03 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »

38PTSWarrior

@lovejoy

FACEPALM

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
@pts38
You had several months of 100% delegate pay. You made the road video which was excellent (don't know if u did that alone or with the others) but that was all? I think you are not producing enough. With a 100% payrate I could have made big waves, but you are mostly using words like 'later, after kickstarter, etc.'. Nice words but not much behind.

I think you are confused @38PTSWarrior - Roadscape and I made the P2P Tour video.  We interviewed Solly, but that was it.  Solly has his own thing brewing.

38PTSWarrior

You had several months of 100% delegate pay. You made the road video which was excellent (don't know if u did that alone or with the others) but that was all? I think you are not producing enough. With a 100% payrate I could have made big waves, but you are mostly using words like 'later, after kickstarter, etc.'. Nice words but not much behind.

I'm no longer a Delegate but I'm still here pushing to make Bitshares Killer App. Check out the proposal and update for it. Lets get this thing started:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20218.0.html

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Support this delegate. Give him some votes.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads