Author Topic: Import Backup not working  (Read 982 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Congraz and welcome to BTS2. 
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

38PTSWarrior

Wait, I just tried to import the json from puppies again and it showd balances to claim. No idea why it seems to work now and the whole day it didn't. Will update soon.

38PTSWarrior

I got the json 0.9.3c backup from puppies and it worked on Android with Firefox. A few das ago I wanted to vote for puppies as a witness and then it stated 'cannot vote for yourself'. So somehow there was still a little puppy inside. I did not think anymore about it because of my main wallet migration issues.

2 or 3 days ago I started Firefox on android and saw that the Dashboard was empty. Only by going to Trade and from there to the drop down of accounts, I saw that my accounts 'bts-thirty-eight.pts-warrior and pts-warrior and maybe one more was gone. Only the account Chateaux and, sorry for that, rolex.com :D and a few other squatting names (only 3 relax) were left.

Good that I made a backup, default.bin while it was still working.
But now I try to import it and it is stuck at Wallet Management Console/ Ready to Restore/ (RESTORE DEFAULT WALLET).

I can click it and it changes the color but it is stuck. Importing the json I got from puppies also doesn't work.

Why?

I hope my funds are not lost because I have my brownies there and also my CHATEAUX asset.

Will pay a tip for any help!