Author Topic: What are Brownies and how do I get some?  (Read 2700 times)

Offline kuro112

I have bought and sold several tens of thousand Brownies and made some profit, but I don't like the way it works.

Brownies is a hornor, should not be trade, I don't think it can create value to the whole system.

Dkp bro...dkp.  people soon enough will realize that MANY tokens need to be created, given for work and traded if they ever want our exchange, ecosystem and community to grow. 

If you dont like them though noone is forcing you to have or trade them.  :)

What's Dkp?

allow me to tldr for fuzzy, in mmos you kill bosses and get fictional points the guild invented to distribute loot because the ingame systems to do so SUCKED and still do.

brownies are the same thing as dkp overall, your raid or quest or bossfight is a task your helping the community with and brownies are the dkp you spend on loot.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fuzzy

I have bought and sold several tens of thousand Brownies and made some profit, but I don't like the way it works.

Brownies is a hornor, should not be trade, I don't think it can create value to the whole system.

Dkp bro...dkp.  people soon enough will realize that MANY tokens need to be created, given for work and traded if they ever want our exchange, ecosystem and community to grow. 

What's Dkp?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_kill_points
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

What's Dkp?

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
well you should ask fuzz, cause he is the expert pumper on those.

All my poor soul knows, is they stand for 'brown nosing' aka 'ass kissing' tokens. And that they suck the shit blood out of BTS.

Fuzz has great plans for them though.

I don't recall kissing anyone's ass to earn brownies, in fact they were the number 1 reason freebie was enticed to participate here...

It's in my (and anyone else's) best interest who wants to help, to create brownie liquidity and spread them - tony pal you have a pretty sour attitude, no clue who you are but every post i read from you is shitting all over people... if your one of the few not tipping people brownies (and other UIA) in the future people wont have to read betwene the lines to see what i can see about you.

Maybe you haven't read the terms and conditions...

I may reward them (or not) as I see fit, in the amounts I see fit, for the reasons I see fit.   I may also seize brownie points from any account if you fall out of favor and anyone who complains in any way about how Brownie Points are issued or how I use Brownie Points is certainly not in my favor and may lose any Brownie Points they have earned.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline kuro112

All my poor soul knows, is they stand for 'brown nosing' aka 'ass kissing' tokens. And that they suck the shit blood out of BTS.

I don't recall kissing anyone's ass to earn brownies, in fact they were the number 1 reason freebie was enticed to participate here...

It's in my (and anyone else's) best interest who wants to help, to create brownie liquidity and spread them - tony pal you have a pretty sour attitude, no clue who you are but every post i read from you is shitting all over people... if your one of the few not tipping people brownies (and other UIA) in the future people wont have to read betwene the lines to see what i can see about you.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:37:16 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline wallace

• View Profile

give me money, I will do...

38PTSWarrior

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline EstefanTT

It's the user issued asset of BM himself. He gives them to anyone in this community who help him in any way.

There is in very long thread with all the people rewarded.
You can ask in the thread for brownies if you feel you contribute positively to this project.

They are also a potential target for sharedropping. Identabit did it ao far ;)

You can also buy them in the dex ;)
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
I here all this talk ion Brownies, what are they and how do I get some?