Main > Technical Support

FAQ for Protoshares

(1/2) > >>

toast:
I'm designating barwizi's thread as the official FAQ thread (he started it first)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1964.0

I merged MrJeans's unique content into that FAQ but it may need some cleaning up.

ripplexiaoshan:
LoL, same idea just occurred to everyone, I made one FAQ yesterday on the Chinese language subforum, with some more information, such as how to sync the wallet,  how to real-time track AGS donation and how to mine pts, these are also frequently asked.  I will select some information from this post and add it to my FAQ after translation, thank you guys.

toast:

--- Quote from: barwizi on January 04, 2014, 12:14:26 pm ---lol, i already made one. maybe comment so i add what you feel i left out, otherwise this board will get full of repeated posts which defeats the purpose.

--- End quote ---

Where is your FAQ? I can merge threads, sticky stuff, cross-link threads, etcetera

edit: found it

MrJeans:

--- Quote from: barwizi on January 04, 2014, 12:14:26 pm ---lol, i already made one. maybe comment so i add what you feel i left out, otherwise this board will get full of repeated posts which defeats the purpose.

--- End quote ---
Yep I saw you one. Looks like we had the same ideas going    :)
I was working on a FAQ specifically for PTS. So if someone wants to know about PTS only they wont have to go through other FAQs. And then I thought other people could make FAQs for AGS, BitShares etc.

But I see your point.

Maybe we can wait and see what Toast says.
Also if a subfolder was created in Technical support called 'FAQs' then we can put these threads in there.
That would keep it neat the way you want it and specific the way I want it   ;)

barwizi:
lol, i already made one. maybe comment so i add what you feel i left out, otherwise this board will get full of repeated posts which defeats the purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version