Author Topic: Lets talk about 0700  (Read 1791 times)

Offline fuzzy

In my humble opinion, 700 sat or 7000 doesn't mean anything for true investors. The question is whether Bitshares has a future or not ? If this project is viable the overall marketprice should go to at least hundred millions dollars. If it has no future it's worth nothing.

Today my BTS are 40% what I paid for (bought between 1200 and 2800). My only regret is that I have no more BTC to buy below 1000 sat.

Me too man.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline brads

• View Profile
And our money loss is nothing compared to time and energy spent by BTS developers. If BTS fails they lose time of their life.

Offline brads

• View Profile
In my humble opinion, 700 sat or 7000 doesn't mean anything for true investors. The question is whether Bitshares has a future or not ? If this project is viable the overall marketprice should go to at least hundred millions dollars. If it has no future it's worth nothing.

Today my BTS are 40% what I paid for (bought between 1200 and 2800). My only regret is that I have no more BTC to buy below 1000 sat.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:27:53 pm by brads »

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
I cannot resist the big sale today.  Bought some bts. 
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
long time ago,the bts believer ran out of their btc to buy bts.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
everyone needs to deposit some btc at polo and defend this crash,serious,  I just put a 10btc buy wall up at 0760 and it just got eaten in one go.

don't buy just put up buy walls
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares