Author Topic: Introducing BunkerChain Labs Inc. - Your New Cryptonomex  (Read 10319 times)

Offline konelectric

So what's happening with this http://www.bunkershares.ca and the 1000 bunkershares earned from the promotion?

Anybody who qualified will still get them when it launches. Nothing has majorly changed with that, it has just been slightly delayed launch longer.
  Sounds great.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

So what's happening with this http://www.bunkershares.ca and the 1000 bunkershares earned from the promotion?

Anybody who qualified will still get them when it launches. Nothing has majorly changed with that, it has just been slightly delayed launch longer.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Very nice! Good luck and wish to see many headlines in crypto media about how many VCs are interested in your company  +5% nice logo, now update your avatar  :P

I would love to update my avatar.. but the forum won't let me.. something wrong with the write permissions.. I have already contacted @fav about it.
You just have to host your own avatar and point to it, choose "Specify avatar by URL"

BunkerChain Labs, Bonne chance!

Done!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Respect. +5%

Now I just need an idea to contact you with ;

Offline mint chocolate chip

Very nice! Good luck and wish to see many headlines in crypto media about how many VCs are interested in your company  +5% nice logo, now update your avatar  :P

I would love to update my avatar.. but the forum won't let me.. something wrong with the write permissions.. I have already contacted @fav about it.
You just have to host your own avatar and point to it, choose "Specify avatar by URL"

BunkerChain Labs, Bonne chance!

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

I have one request: do not over-promise! Never! We prefer to wait longer, but not be disappointed that something was not delivered as was promised.

Well.. we are going to be operating under a public co.. this means we will be legally bound not to do such things.. or we threaten the stock price, and potential SEC actions.

I completely understand your concern.. a lot of expectation management issues abound. Under promise, over deliver.. got it.

And once you become a close CNX partner & ally, please do your best to prevent CNX from over-promising.
This is something BM seems to be unable to learn, even after all the mistakes he's made and all the feed-back he's received.

We will do our best, however we can't promise you anything in that regard. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

jakub

I have one request: do not over-promise! Never! We prefer to wait longer, but not be disappointed that something was not delivered as was promised.

Well.. we are going to be operating under a public co.. this means we will be legally bound not to do such things.. or we threaten the stock price, and potential SEC actions.

I completely understand your concern.. a lot of expectation management issues abound. Under promise, over deliver.. got it.

And once you become a close CNX partner & ally, please do your best to prevent CNX from over-promising.
This is something BM seems to be unable to learn, even after all the mistakes he's made and all the feed-back he's received.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
An ambitious and refreshing project.  It has a potential to shake the bts and even the entire crypto world.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This should provide some great synergies. Best of success!

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
very good thing   +5%
look forward your first work proposal/contract,
if it is valuable , I think BTS community would glad to vote
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Yaaar!  Two ships doth make a fleet!

Thanks for believing in, and building upon BitShares Jonathan!
I'm happy to help however I can.

Onward!   8)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Welcome!

This does a LOT to build in robustness to BitShares and better immunity from problems where all developers reside any single country. 

We are all enriched when there are multiple sources of talent building up the ecosystem!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

38PTSWarrior

Offline EstefanTT

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline mangou007

Wow... I Just knew it Will be incredible news... And I was right!!!! Thanks for illuminating a bright light in this black thursday!!!!
+5 no... +100%!!!!
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
The bottom line though is that we are operating from a place that believes everyone who contributes to the coding and other elements of work should be able to have a share in its potential for revenues and value as it grows.
* subject to applicable regulatory compliance.

Obviously you will not be developing anything that seeks to profit from legally grey areas but will you attempt to veto or block any BitShares blockchain based solutions that do the same? (Because it could hamper your ability to directly engage with BTS and remain compliant.)

The industry is HIGHLY regulated. In the vacuum of not having blockchain tech these past 20 years regulations have come down hard on the industry to make it accountable.  It also remains to be seen if the current regulations even somehow work with how blockchain works.

If you are suggesting that the big idea is to skirt regulations by hiding behind the thin veil of decentralization, that will come to a quick end when the big guns of the gaming industry put us in its cross-hairs.

If so is it probably best to think of BitShares as a more centralized blockchain (Because BTS decentralization is only a thin veneer according to you)  that aims to be fully compliant with US & Canadian laws?

There is nothing obvious right now. We would look at everything on a case by case basis. I wouldn't assume anything at this early stage.

BitShares/Graphene is what we are working with. This means new side chains as well. Some of the things people want most simply cannot happen in a decentralized network due to current regulation, never mind future. We don't need BitShares to be fully compliant, we just need BunkerDEX to be to accomplish what we need to in terms of some of the on/off ramp features.

Thanks for the reply.  Good luck.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Mind boggling!

Are guys plan to do EVERYTHING. That is not a company, that is the whole crypto sector.

Anyway good luck!

+ 1
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
These are fantastic news and i am looking forward to see more of your work. I also like your way to share your ambition and even bring your kids into it. It remembers me a lot about Pat Flynn of the www.smartpassiveincome.com . He builds his brand around his family and has huge success. Stay open and share your progress with the community. I am looking forward to your fiat on-off ramp in Canada and your future wallet!!
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline merivercap

• View Profile
    • BitCash
 +5%  Great to hear!  It's great you guys will have resources and the BunkerDEX will be much needed.
BitCash - http://www.bitcash.org 
Beta: bitCash Wallet / p2p Gateway: (https://m.bitcash.org)
Beta: bitCash Trade (https://trade.bitcash.org)

jakub

I wouldn't say we would be anything like middle men, but more like complimentary allies. We  have strengths in areas they lack and vice versa.
Managing resources becomes easier when there is money to help with it.

That makes sense.
There are important areas where CNX is weak/inexperienced and if you can change this, it will be a great contribution.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:44:04 pm by jakub »

Offline CalabiYau

The bottom line though is that we are operating from a place that believes everyone who contributes to the coding and other elements of work should be able to have a share in its potential for revenues and value as it grows.

Obviously you will not be developing anything that seeks to profit from legally grey areas but will you attempt to veto or block any BitShares blockchain based solutions that do the same? (Because it could hamper your ability to directly engage with BTS and remain compliant.)

The industry is HIGHLY regulated. In the vacuum of not having blockchain tech these past 20 years regulations have come down hard on the industry to make it accountable.  It also remains to be seen if the current regulations even somehow work with how blockchain works.

If you are suggesting that the big idea is to skirt regulations by hiding behind the thin veil of decentralization, that will come to a quick end when the big guns of the gaming industry put us in its cross-hairs.

If so is it probably best to think of BitShares as a more centralized blockchain (Because BTS decentralization is only a thin veneer according to you)  that aims to be fully compliant with US & Canadian laws?

There is nothing obvious right now. We would look at everything on a case by case basis. I wouldn't assume anything at this early stage.

BitShares/Graphene is what we are working with. This means new side chains as well. Some of the things people want most simply cannot happen in a decentralized network due to current regulation, never mind future. We don't need BitShares to be fully compliant, we just need BunkerDEX to be to accomplish what we need to in terms of some of the on/off ramp features.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+5%
I'm very happy CNX gets a healthy competition.

CNX biggest asset is their coding experience regarding Graphene and the GUI.
How are you going to catch up in this area?

We are partnered with them. We both have an interest in growing Bitshares. So where we need their talent and expertise we work together on that. Likewise where they can use our help they can start accessing our resources.

Are the a us based company or canadian?

BunkerChain Labs Inc. is a Canadian corporation based out of the nuclear bunker in Nova Scotia Canada.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+5%

We are partnered with them. We both have an interest in growing Bitshares. So where we need their talent and expertise we work together on that. Likewise where they can use our help they can start accessing our resources.

That's good for the initial phase but in the long run I think a better plan is needed.
So will you be hiring to build your own tech team and acquire your own expertise?
That would be a great contribution. Otherwise BunkerChain will be perceived as a middleman between the BTS community and CNX, if the actual job will be performed by CNX anyway.
And the problem with CNX is that they don't have enough manpower already so it's hard to imagine they will be able to share their developers with you.

While we are happy to share some work with them where it make sense, it is not necessary all the time. In some instances we may only need just some cursory input on certain areas from time to time.

Some have made commentary about CNX shortfalls.. I wouldn't say we would be anything like middle men, but more like complimentary allies. We  have strengths in areas they lack and vice versa.

Managing resources becomes easier when there is money to help with it.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:06:49 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline topcandle

+5%

Are the a us based company or canadian?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Outstanding! Wishing you the best of luck. I think you add a truely interesting and unique value proposition and enormous potential.

jakub

+5%

That's good for the initial phase but in the long run I think a better plan is needed.
So will you be hiring to build your own tech team and acquire your own expertise?
That would be a great contribution. Otherwise BunkerChain will be perceived as a middleman between the BTS community and CNX, if the actual job will be performed by CNX anyway.
And the problem with CNX is that they don't have enough manpower already so it's hard to imagine they will be able to share their developers with you.

This is awesome, just the kind of initiative we need. Best of luck to you!

yep  +5% !

P.s.: Small spelling mistake on  - http://www.bunkerchainlabs.com/solutions/ - 1st paragraph, line 3 - Cryptonomix Cryptonomex

Thanks! Fixed!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

yep  +5% !

P.s.: Small spelling mistake on  - http://www.bunkerchainlabs.com/solutions/ - 1st paragraph, line 3 - Cryptonomix Cryptonomex
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Big Thanks to all you  +5%s from everyone also!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:10:15 pm by BunkerChain Labs »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Congradulations Jonathan, looks very promising!

Awesome job on the BunkerChain Labs website too.

Out of curiosity did cass have a role in that?

No, Cass wasn't involved in making our website or logo. Would have loved to, but I know he had his hands full. Occasionally got the thumbs up from him on our new designs though. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+5%

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We are going to be working under a public company, which means we are more likely to be in places like Reuters and Bloomberg. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline noisy

Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline Thom

Congradulations Jonathan, looks very promising!

Awesome job on the BunkerChain Labs website too.

Out of curiosity did cass have a role in that?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Looking forward to your first worker proposals!

Xeldal

Outstanding!  This is huge!  very excited about this development!  +5% +5%

jakub

+5%

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:21:06 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Introducing BunkerChain Labs Inc.

As of today DataSecurityNode has changed our username to BunkerChain Labs to reflect the new corporate structure. Out of DSN and our work with Bitshares we have created a whole new company dedicated to the development, support, and innovation of BitShares and Graphene. To put it in simple terms for most of you here, we are another Cryptonomex.

How Are you Different?
Our differentiator from them however is that we will launch a series of new operations for specific markets where we have support from industry partners to enable us to make meaningful inroads into these spaces. We will not only support other businesses adoption of Bitshares/Graphene into various industries, but we are proactively introducing our own where gathered data indicates we can deliver value.

Besides this though, we will also be developing solutions for BitShares network specifically and then giving the community the opportunity to vote for them and pay for them via worker proposals. BitShares will not have to pay for our work prior to delivery. This ensures that the quality of everything introduced can be checked before it becomes a part of the network, and we (BItshares) don't get caught bleeding funds through workers that never deliver on their proposals. (hasn't happened yet, but quite likely to become an ongoing problem).

Developers or entrepreneurs out there who wish to introduce worker proposals but don't have the funds to get to MVP are welcome to contact us for consideration to work with us on bringing worker proposals to BitShares. We will do a full analysis of the proposals and proper research necessary to ensure a viable product that BitShares will benefit and profit from. BunkerChain Labs worker proposals will set the standard for quality, security, efficiency, and success.

Where Is The Money For All This?
We are currently in the process of going public (real public, not crypto) via a US parent company, and through this are getting the funding support necessary to deliver on all fronts.

How Far Along Is This?
Over the last few months we have been making connections and establishing industry partners that need/want what the Graphene/Bitshares blockchain has to offer. Through our story of the nuclear bunker data center, we have garnered audiences with some very high level industry players with keen interest not just in blockchain, but in the element of added hardened security that comes with what we offer at DSN. This is where BunkerChain was born. Our value add is not just in our security focus, but our massive marketing appeal through our bunker data center.

Are You Hiring?
Something we are still developing, is a way for everyone to participate in what we do in a meaningful way.

Still exploring the legalities of it, but we are looking at potentially offering a Private Asset or UIA which will be pegged to our publicly traded stock which will then make you owners in this venture (as well as the nuclear bunker data center!). The asset would be offered to those who contribute to the various projects we work on directly proportional to your contribution. The market to trade these counterparty assets would be open on the DEX if you just wanted to liquidate them to pay your bills, or if you wanted to hold on to them for the long term gains you will realize as our stock price climbs.

Many people here in the community and crypto in general have some awesome talent. We want to enable all of you that do contribute to have a real and meaningful part of the solutions that come out of this venture. As we drill down into what we can and cannot do in this regard we will be able to get into more details. The bottom line though is that we are operating from a place that believes everyone who contributes to the coding and other elements of work should be able to have a share in its potential for revenues and value as it grows.

Another BROWNIE?! I'm Not Working for FREE Anymore!
We understand your concern, so we guess it is best to also explain that we will be introducing a new exchange to the network called BunkerDEX. From here in our nuclear bunker, we have already laid the ground work to enable licensed money transmitter operations that support both SWIFT and ACH processing. This means if you want to take some of your shares and cash them out to pay the bills, you have an off ramp all the way to your bank account. You could also transfer to other cryptos too if you so choose (though we will be disappointed if you don't keep it in BitShares). Drum roll please...

Wait.. What?! Holy..
There is more than that to the BunkerDEX. We will be developing a new wallet solution around it and of course other products like our Rewards Debit. In case you missed it, this was all announced a while back during the summer of announcements. We were #5 with some of this. When we first launch we won't be much different from what you get at OpenLedger, however we will continue to add new features and eventually introduce our own design to best deliver the best experience to customers.

What Happened to BunkerShares?
We have a massive list of people anxious to get updated on that. However, when this deal started to come into formation it became apparent that when we go public it would make the most sense to introduce BunkerShares at that time. With it, the platform surrounding it has also grown and matured into a new innovation that we will release at the same time to enhance the BitAssets space. So you still can get in on BunkerShares, though you are not only going to be able to pre-buy into the nuclear bunker data center, but BunkerChain Labs offerings as well!

You Guys Open to Partners?
We certainly are open to strategic partnerships and integrations as well. There is plenty of room in the 64,000 sq/ft bunker, and we would be delighted to help other projects who have bootstrapped till now to get on the bunker train and have more success.

Final Thoughts..
That’s all for now. Just wanted to make this quick intro to the community at large and let you all know about the changes. With that said, given our interest in BitShares at this level, we will also be making a bid in the coming week for a Committee Member spot to help ensure the network continues to grow and expand. We believe that what we are doing and what BitShares has to offer can change the world for the better today and for new BitShares generations to come.

What Would You Like To See?
Please feel free to share with us here what you would like to see come out of what we will be doing. You can visit our website at www.bunkerchainlabs.com also.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:07:35 pm by BunkerChain Labs »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+