Author Topic: Introducing BunkerChain Labs Inc. - Your New Cryptonomex  (Read 10292 times)

Offline konelectric

So what's happening with this http://www.bunkershares.ca and the 1000 bunkershares earned from the promotion?

Anybody who qualified will still get them when it launches. Nothing has majorly changed with that, it has just been slightly delayed launch longer.
  Sounds great.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

So what's happening with this http://www.bunkershares.ca and the 1000 bunkershares earned from the promotion?

Anybody who qualified will still get them when it launches. Nothing has majorly changed with that, it has just been slightly delayed launch longer.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Very nice! Good luck and wish to see many headlines in crypto media about how many VCs are interested in your company  +5% nice logo, now update your avatar  :P

I would love to update my avatar.. but the forum won't let me.. something wrong with the write permissions.. I have already contacted @fav about it.
You just have to host your own avatar and point to it, choose "Specify avatar by URL"

BunkerChain Labs, Bonne chance!

Done!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Respect. +5%

Now I just need an idea to contact you with ;

Offline mint chocolate chip

Very nice! Good luck and wish to see many headlines in crypto media about how many VCs are interested in your company  +5% nice logo, now update your avatar  :P

I would love to update my avatar.. but the forum won't let me.. something wrong with the write permissions.. I have already contacted @fav about it.
You just have to host your own avatar and point to it, choose "Specify avatar by URL"

BunkerChain Labs, Bonne chance!

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

I have one request: do not over-promise! Never! We prefer to wait longer, but not be disappointed that something was not delivered as was promised.

Well.. we are going to be operating under a public co.. this means we will be legally bound not to do such things.. or we threaten the stock price, and potential SEC actions.

I completely understand your concern.. a lot of expectation management issues abound. Under promise, over deliver.. got it.

And once you become a close CNX partner & ally, please do your best to prevent CNX from over-promising.
This is something BM seems to be unable to learn, even after all the mistakes he's made and all the feed-back he's received.

We will do our best, however we can't promise you anything in that regard. ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline konelectric

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

jakub

I have one request: do not over-promise! Never! We prefer to wait longer, but not be disappointed that something was not delivered as was promised.

Well.. we are going to be operating under a public co.. this means we will be legally bound not to do such things.. or we threaten the stock price, and potential SEC actions.

I completely understand your concern.. a lot of expectation management issues abound. Under promise, over deliver.. got it.

And once you become a close CNX partner & ally, please do your best to prevent CNX from over-promising.
This is something BM seems to be unable to learn, even after all the mistakes he's made and all the feed-back he's received.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
An ambitious and refreshing project.  It has a potential to shake the bts and even the entire crypto world.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This should provide some great synergies. Best of success!

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
very good thing   +5%
look forward your first work proposal/contract,
if it is valuable , I think BTS community would glad to vote
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091