Author Topic: Account without balance. Will pay for help :D  (Read 3618 times)

chryspano

How many keys are you trying to import? what you describe sounds like the common problem when trying to import too many keys. The process takes too long and you only have an empty account. There are two threads that help to reduce your keys, one has instructions on how to do it manual and the other one is automated in the browser. I had simmilar problems and both those threads helped me to import my 0.9.3c exported keys.

38PTSWarrior

No browser broadcasts my transaction. I am running out of browsers lol
Opera only has 64bit. Which browser should I try, Midori? Anyone has same problem?

38PTSWarrior

I tried again in another browser and it said not possible to import and then something like private but it disappeared too fast,

38PTSWarrior

I think it never worked on any browser to finally import balances. In firefox, when I browse to the wallet it shows my BTS name but no balances. I tried now Chrome, Chromium and Firefox on Ubuntuy 15.04.

I hope it did not import yet, because I just scanned the chain again and found some balances I didn't know about.
Can I delete Firefox, re-install and try again? Why does it show my account name, in the other browsers it just isn't there anymore after restarting. On all browsers I had transaction not broadcasted. Good because of the balances I didn't see. Am I missing something like java or anything?