Author Topic: Referring Celebrity Referrers  (Read 1329 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

The flaw in the approach is the off-chain agreement.

You are basically asking for a lifetime of administration over your account for this one refer. Even if it maybe big,

I understand you want the bird-dog, so what I would propose to do for you since this is something sizeable would be to give you your own faucet that runs outside our wallet. Essentially a sub-faucet that then directs to the wallet. Would be pretty much indistinguishable from the original, the URL would just be different.

That would probably be the easiest way to get it done for you for what you are describing.

Sub-faucets sounds great.  I could imagine a company scaling up this way - a subfaucet for each salesperson.

Is this something BunkerChain Labs sees as a viable way of growing its business?

Yes, this was planned for later for a specific market actually. It might be helpful actually for us to talk more about this 'warren buffet' and what type of market they operate in.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

You are basically asking for a lifetime of administration over your account for this one refer. Even if it maybe big,

I understand you want the bird-dog, so what I would propose to do for you since this is something sizeable would be to give you your own faucet that runs outside our wallet. Essentially a sub-faucet that then directs to the wallet. Would be pretty much indistinguishable from the original, the URL would just be different.

That would probably be the easiest way to get it done for you for what you are describing.

Sub-faucets sounds great.  I could imagine a company scaling up this way - a subfaucet for each salesperson.

Is this something BunkerChain Labs sees as a viable way of growing its business? 
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

You could also setup your own.. though with the volume you are talking about it could be costly. You are also stuck supporting the wallet for the rest of your natural life.

Feel free to contact me to continue discussing.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Dear Cryptonomex, BunkerChain Labs, or any wallet company with a faucet:

Let's say I know a really popular celebrity, pretend it's Warren Buffet, who happens to have about 1.1MM fans on Twitter who are really into him because of their mutual interest in financial independence.

So Let's establish a scenario:

1) I want Mr. Buffet to refer his fan base to OpenLedger/BitShares.
2) He and I both want a percentage of his fans' total transaction fees.
3) If I establish an account for Mr. Buffet and he refers through OpenLedger, then he gets 60% of the transaction fees.  Which is great for him.
4) 20% of the fee goes to the network.
5) There is 20% between OpenLedger and Cryptonomex, who each take 10%.
6) The remaining question is this ... Are Cryptonomex and OpenLedger willing to make a deal with me to refer Warren Buffet to OpenLedger so that he becomes a referrer.
7) I assume all that CNX and OpenLedger would need is proof that I referred Mr. Buffet to OpenLedger and got him to tweet a link to OpenLedger.

Will Cryptonomex and OpenLedger make a deal with me to refer Warren Buffet? 

Let's establish a few more details:

1) The agreement would need to be verified and upheld off-blockchain.
2) The agreement could be for the life of Mr. Buffet's referrals through a specific account

Does anyone see any flaws in this approach?

Look forward to referring celebs, as well as YouTube and Twitter stars.

Edit: TL;DR -- Can a Wallet and Faucet company verify 2nd level referrals AND Is there anything stopping Wallet providers from establishing contracts for referring referrers?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 02:28:31 am by carpet ride »
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.