Author Topic: UIA fees  (Read 14456 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
well for one, I have never found a thing I do not understand.... at least in crypto  :P

and you have never asked me why uia have fees. I can surely answer that for you. also make it clear for you why they can and should not have very low fees. Especially why never lower than the core fee.

Other than that kudos on the fast typing.

i still see no rational arguments, i see no proof you have done anything to help the bts value, i see nothing from you but FUD, hot air and bullshit.

we will wait for a date and time that you can meet us in mumble to hash this out as you clearly do not understand whats going on in this community pal

Who claimed I have done anything for BTS value?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline kuro112

and what more rational arguments do you want from me when the opponent is just stating clearly wrong facts?

All I have to do is point at them  wrong 'facts' :)

so your saying that even though i disproved what you have to say about fees, that you cant prove your value to this community and your continuing to FUD, that all you have to do is point things out that are wrong? you dont see how ignorant this is? you dont think maybe you need to provide some kind of proof regarding the things you say like i have?
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Tuck Fheman

What is more disturbing in more ways than you probably  realize is- every ass licker can make infinite supply of brownies by licking harder!!!

Disclaimer: My first reaction to Brownie.PTS being announced was sort of like ... "WTF! You can take them away if you don't like what I have to say?!!!".  I did not like that aspect of them, but was assured that would not happen (I think, but I have no way of stopping it from happening). But, yes I have tried to keep my mouth shut as much as possible because I feel I (and others I know) have been "overlooked" on several occasions when doing task for Brownies.  Keep in mind, I have no way of knowing if that's actually happened or not, I just suspect it did on several occasions since we seemed to be overlooked after expressing opposing opinions on the forum or making some meme some considered anti-BitShares or just not on the same course as everyone else. Keep in mind that I'm a huge conspiracy buff. ;) 

Now on with my post, but first another disclaimer, lol ...

Man I really hate getting involved in conversations going down these paths but, dudes kind of got a point (I think) the more I read between the lines.

As an outside observer, it appears to me this is all about bytemaster being the Federal Reserve and issuing a fiat currency from thin air (Brownie.PTS).

So some people are being paid with this fiat currency (and some are) hoping to find someone willing to exchange their real money (BTS) for this currency printed from thin air at the whim of the Federal Reserve (bytemaster).

Even worse, this Federal Reserve Chairman (bytemaster) openly stated (for legal reasons or otherwise, no one knows) that he would/could take back Brownies from accounts he deemed were not pleasing him personally. His exact words are in a transcript my friend wrote, look it up if you like and know that my friend is no longer helping with transcripts because he stopped receiving Brownies for his task after making his bitLife comic or some comments on the forum that we assume were not pleasing to the Federal Reserve (bytemaster). ;)

So, not only can the Fed (bytemaster) take back the fiat currency (Brownie.PTS) he can also choose not to reward you for your work at his personal whim.  Even worse, you'll never find out until after you completed the work. I won't even get into the fact (well, more than this) that he has now delegated a new Fed chair (fuzzy) who can pass any blame for non-payment onto the IMF (now bytemaster). Sorry fuzzy, had to get that in because it's just the way it is. ;)

Now, how hard are you going to work knowing all of that?

Am I missing the point?

Did I just expose my true feelings and am never going to receive Brownie.PTS again for doing so?

Should I stop contributing to the ecosystem because I'm afraid after I put in many many hours I may never get "paid" in fiat currency (Brownie.PTS) or the IMF (bytemaster, Former Fed-chair) will remove them from my wallet while I'm sleeping?

And here's my last disclaimer ... I love Brownie.PTS!  But I have fundamental issues with them (see above).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:23:23 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
 and what more rational arguments do you want from me when the opponent is just stating clearly wrong facts?

All I have to do is point at them  wrong 'facts' :)

Offline kuro112

well for one, I have never found a thing I do not understand.... at least in crypto  :P

and you have never asked me why uia have fees. I can surely answer that for you. also make it clear for you why they can and should not have very low fees. Especially why never lower than the core fee.

i still see no rational arguments, i see no proof you have done anything to help the bts value, i see nothing from you but FUD, hot air and bullshit.

we will wait for a date and time that you can meet us in mumble to hash this out as you clearly do not understand whats going on in this community pal
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline kuro112

Ill leave it at this:

1) we have proven everything tonyk has to say here incorrect or uninformed
2) while tony is on a FUD campaign and providing no real value to this community, we still love him
3) we would still like to work with tony and explain the things he does not understand
4) we will be having an open mumble session soon to discuss these and more subjects, which tony is invited as our guest speaker.
5) if im in any way incorrect about the way UIA's work, i will glady accept that, and would love to talk to a core dev about this subject.

this discussion was not very productive to say the least, but i will invite tony to come talk to us any time,
that is if he can believe im not fuzzy or not trying to scam him some how haha

good night folks.

You are an idiot...I hope you know it.

1. all the wrong and misinformed statements were yours....like the UIA having lower fees.
2. Your promises for VALUE is yet to be seen...staring with lies is not a good way to go but you know better.

some nonsense cover ups in 3-5

so far you havent had a single rational argument, you cant even tell me why uias have fees, what the fees are, how to enforce them etc, your talking out of your ass!

also i havent lied a single time? bro you are really ignorant and uninformed, anyone whos reading this topic can see that your just on a FUD campaign, you havent even refuted it!

do you really wanna be known as the guy who fuds everything he doesnt understand? do you think anyone will take you seriously after all this?

all im asking is that you keep an open mind and have a discussion with us and youve devolved this into name slinging... grow up dude!

were in mumble any time you want to chat with us bro, i know we have the same ideas for bts your just sour that your losing money right now, grow up and see that were on the same side!

let us know when a good time to sit down for that chat is
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Ill leave it at this:

2) while tony is on a FUD campaign and providing no real value to this community, we still love him
3) we would still like to work with tony and explain the things he does not understand
4) we will be having an open mumble session soon to discuss these and more subjects, which tony is invited as our guest speaker.
5) if im in any way incorrect about the way UIA's work, i will glady accept that, and would love to talk to a core dev about this subject.

this discussion was not very productive to say the least, but i will invite tony to come talk to us any time,

good night folks.

You are an idiot...I hope you know it.

1. all the wrong and misinform(ed)ing statements were yours....like the UIA having lower fees.
2. Your promises for VALUE is yet to be seen...staring with lies is not a good way to go but you know better.

some nonsense cover ups in 3-5

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:09:10 am by tonyk »

Offline kuro112

Ill leave it at this:

good night folks.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I am not claiming brownies will not be a great success, at the end of the day.

All I am saying is that any thing they achieve is at the  expense of BTS.

what are you doing to make Bitshares a success? except for pushing your personal vendetta against a user issued asset?

For starter I am not promoting NXT any chance I get appropriately or not.

I asked what you're doing, not what you're not doing. I know the answer already, so take it rhetorical.

well if you want positive tense - recovering from BM inflicted 50% over the market price purchases by my short positions.

Your self? Other than moving threads to the most obscure  and illogical places for no reason?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I am not claiming brownies will not be a great success, at the end of the day.

All I am saying is that any thing they achieve is at the  expense of BTS.

what are you doing to make Bitshares a success? except for pushing your personal vendetta against a user issued asset?

For starter I am not promoting NXT any chance I get appropriately or not.

I asked what you're doing, not what you're not doing. I know the answer already, so take it rhetorical.

Offline kuro112

first you argue that they have the same TX fee as bts, if this were the case (your incorrect) it would be impossible to detract from BTS as the fees pay workers and other features of the core product.
well first off you are the idiot claiming UIA have lower fees.

Second off I am correct they have same or higher fees.

And how from what fees they have can one come to the conclusion wheather they can or cannot detract from each other's value is beyond my capacity to comprehend idiotic reasoning.

first of all, ive already proven you can pay for a UIA transaction with UIA, so say you have 100 kuro points, you transfer 10 kuro points, costing you a transaction of 5 kuro points, and assume 5 kuro points equal the value of 40 bts (tx fee)

explain how you paid 40 bts and not 5 kuro points just now? you didnt? thats what i thought.

secondly, transaction fees within the BTS system will always increase the core assets value its literally impossible to detract from their value as BTS is required for any form of transaction, even if i was going to sell 100 kuro points for 5 million bts, im still making that move within the bts ecosystem and because i cant move 100 kuro points for btc directly, without liquidating bts, its literally impossible not to increase the core price at some point in that process, this is really basic economics behind the UIA idea, how are you failing to grasp this? your throwing around words like idiotic and idiot, i dont remember calling you dumb a single time but your starting to give me that impression...

your exactly the kind of ignorant, scared trader that makes coins like bts go nowhere... open your mind for 5 mins and youll see you haven't made a single rational argument, all your doing is FUDING and crusading against some ones UIA because you dont like them, your struggling very hard to justify that vendetta, this much is obvious.

please raise a rational point regarding your hatred for the UIA or stop FUDing, remove your signature and come talk to us in mumble pal, despite your ignorance and insult slinging i still want you on my side, i think you can do good things with us if you get over this bullshit your dealing with right now.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo
 you can not pay for UIA fees with UIAs!!!!!

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/block/474381

what am i doing right here than bud?

you still refuse to even try to understand what the hell were talking about... seriously just stop this FUD and grow up, come talk to us in mumble so we can explain the things you dont understand

well paying exuberant fees as far as I can tell...and that is not even an UIA.

if you understood anything about bts 2 you would see that USD, BTS, and any other UIA act exactly the same, for the sake of the internal API, there is not even a send or a buy function, the same 'sell' function controls every transaction, and allows you to specify which currency you pay the fee in.

im still waiting to hear how your helping the community or keeping an open mind, you keep saying so but you keep FUDing and insulting people.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
first you argue that they have the same TX fee as bts, if this were the case (your incorrect) it would be impossible to detract from BTS as the fees pay workers and other features of the core product.

And how from what fees they have can one come to the conclusion wheather they can or cannot detract from each other's value is beyond my capacity to comprehend idiotic reasoning.

first of all, ive already proven you can pay for a UIA transaction with UIA, so say you have 100 kuro points, you transfer 10 kuro points, costing you a transaction of 5 kuro points, and assume 5 kuro points equal the value of 40 bts (tx fee)

explain how you paid 40 bts and not 5 kuro points just now? you didnt? thats what i thought.

secondly, transaction fees within the BTS system will always increase the core assets value its literally impossible to detract from their value as BTS is required for any form of transaction, even if i was going to sell 100 kuro points for 5 million bts, im still making that move within the bts ecosystem and because i cant move 100 kuro points for btc directly, without liquidating bts, its literally impossible not to increase the core price at some point in that process, this is really basic economics behind the UIA idea, how are you failing to grasp this? your throwing around words like idiotic and idiot, i dont remember calling you dumb a single time but your starting to give me that impression...

your exactly the kind of ignorant, scared trader that makes coins like bts go nowhere... open your mind for 5 mins and youll see you haven't made a single rational argument, all your doing is FUDING and crusading against some ones UIA because you dont like them, your struggling very hard to justify that vendetta, this much is obvious.

please raise a rational point regarding your hatred for the UIA or stop FUDing, remove your signature and come talk to us in mumble pal, despite your ignorance and insult slinging i still want you on my side, i think you can do good things with us if you get over this bullshit your dealing with right now.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

you still refuse to even try to understand what the hell were talking about... seriously just stop this FUD and grow up, come talk to us in mumble so we can explain the things you dont understand

well paying exuberant fees as far as I can tell...and that is not even an UIA.

Offline kuro112

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

i also noticed you cant say a single thing refuting my logic about uias actually helping, furthermore you cant give a single thing your doing to help this community.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:47:34 am by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

PS
User can but someone has to have paid the fee pool already!