Author Topic: Asset to Asset exchange? Is it possible?  (Read 2752 times)

Offline sepehr

• CryptoCurrency Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Coinex.ir
I recommend reading the whitepaper at http://docs.bitshares.eu
It is supposed to be easy to understand and will give you a bigge picture of a subset of features in BitShares

Thanks a lo xeroc,

Good document and I will read it carefully.

Offline sepehr

• View Profile
    • Coinex.ir
I'm a newbie in bitshare atmosphere, My question is that is it possible to have Asset to Asset exchange in Bitshare?

I mean for example I issue some assets for example named ASSET1 and ASSET2, then can I exchange ASSET1 to ASSET2 or ASSET1 to BitUSD or ASSET1 to BitCNY etc..?

Yes, this is exactly what Bitshares is designed to do. You can have any trade pairs you want (as long as the asset issuer hasn't disabled any markets). Market pegged assets like BitUSD and BitCNY don't have any restrictions.

Thanks a lot Samupaha,
Another question which arowsed in my mind is that can I issue Fiat pegged Assets myself and support them? Foe example Issue BitCNY2 or any other currencies and personally support it and market it?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I recommend reading the whitepaper at http://docs.bitshares.eu
It is supposed to be easy to understand and will give you a bigge picture of a subset of features in BitShares

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
I'm a newbie in bitshare atmosphere, My question is that is it possible to have Asset to Asset exchange in Bitshare?

I mean for example I issue some assets for example named ASSET1 and ASSET2, then can I exchange ASSET1 to ASSET2 or ASSET1 to BitUSD or ASSET1 to BitCNY etc..?

Yes, this is exactly what Bitshares is designed to do. You can have any trade pairs you want (as long as the asset issuer hasn't disabled any markets). Market pegged assets like BitUSD and BitCNY don't have any restrictions.

Offline sepehr

• View Profile
    • Coinex.ir

Thanks,
Sepehr