Author Topic: Synereo - decentralized social media need an exchange  (Read 3693 times)

TravelsAsia

This is an exciting development.  Showing the power of the Dex will bring in people that might not otherwise be familiar with BitShares.  I like their project, I'd like an easy way to purchase their AMPs.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Synereo are showing a keen interest in BitShares and Xeroc has been offering technical advice....

Dor Konforty recently asked what would be required in order to integrate BitShares functionality into the Synereo application/built in wallet.  In case Xeroc is too swamped at the moment, is there anyone else who can offer this technical advice? 

Thank you.

What we need is a way to store a private key (or a brain key so that we can derive the private key) .. and the ability to connect to a bts witness/full node ..
everything else can be communicated via websocket connection ..

easiest way to integrate would be to integrate the current Javascript implementation of the wallet ..
I don't know which language is used in Synereo .. but we have wallet implementations in Javascript and C++ ..

Thank you for finding the time yet again Xeroc, i'll forward on to Dor.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Synereo are showing a keen interest in BitShares and Xeroc has been offering technical advice....

Dor Konforty recently asked what would be required in order to integrate BitShares functionality into the Synereo application/built in wallet.  In case Xeroc is too swamped at the moment, is there anyone else who can offer this technical advice? 

Thank you.

What we need is a way to store a private key (or a brain key so that we can derive the private key) .. and the ability to connect to a bts witness/full node ..
everything else can be communicated via websocket connection ..

easiest way to integrate would be to integrate the current Javascript implementation of the wallet ..
I don't know which language is used in Synereo .. but we have wallet implementations in Javascript and C++ ..

Offline Ben Mason

• View Profile

Thank you.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
If we get these proje ts coins in bitshares we Will slowly bring in more communities too
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ben Mason

• View Profile
I have a small stake in Synereo and I follow their progress.  I very much like the sound of what they are trying to accomplish.  Anyway, they are looking for exchanges to be able to develop a market for their native token, the AMP.  What are the chances of launching AMP trading onto the Bitshares DEX or one of the other exchanges, Openledger, Bunkerchain Labs or CCEDK?

http://www.synereo.com/

Can we target other interesting projects that are struggling to get their token onto an exchange?  Obviously some due diligence is required to assess the overhead in maintenance.  Will reaching out to these other projects for that purpose afford some additional prospects for transitioning whole alts into UIA's?
I've been trying to do exactly this but not with much success. Omni is already used by some people and perhaps for certain projects Omni is a better choice.

But if they aren't Omni exclusive then we should get them on Bitshares also.

I could be wrong, but I think omniwallet does not have exchange functionality currently.....though it is a product that's under development.

Is there a clearly defined process for connecting projects with the relevant BitShares devs who can assess and support integration? I realise I could PM Ronny or Dan etc but I know they are very busy. If we are going to grow the use of the DEX or other affiliated exchanges like openledger then we need to unlock community efforts to contact and support those leading other projects and communities. If potential for integration into the DEX exists, we need an efficient means for putting the right people in contact......this probably happens in the background already but needs to be visible and well understood.

Offline Ben Mason

• View Profile

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Since most of their focus is off chain it may make sense for the AMP token to live on the BitShares chain natively.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I have a small stake in Synereo and I follow their progress.  I very much like the sound of what they are trying to accomplish.  Anyway, they are looking for exchanges to be able to develop a market for their native token, the AMP.  What are the chances of launching AMP trading onto the Bitshares DEX or one of the other exchanges, Openledger, Bunkerchain Labs or CCEDK?

http://www.synereo.com/

Can we target other interesting projects that are struggling to get their token onto an exchange?  Obviously some due diligence is required to assess the overhead in maintenance.  Will reaching out to these other projects for that purpose afford some additional prospects for transitioning whole alts into UIA's?
I've been trying to do exactly this but not with much success. Omni is already used by some people and perhaps for certain projects Omni is a better choice.

But if they aren't Omni exclusive then we should get them on Bitshares also.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Myshadow

• View Profile
Awesome, I've been following this project too. I can see Synereo, openbazaar and bitshares as the pillars that hold up the evolution to a truly free society.

Offline Ben Mason

• View Profile
I've heard back from Dor Konforty - CEO and architect for Synereo. He's been following BitShares from day one and would love for Synereo's AMPs to be listed on the DEX.

He'd like to know what the next steps would be.....who would be the best contact initially? Any help to take this forward would be very much appreciated.

Offline Ben Mason

• View Profile
Ok great, i'll e-mail them with a link to this thread and some other resources, thanks Fav

bitshares.org may be a better place to start :)

sent that and links to openledger, ccedk and bunkerchain labs

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Ok great, i'll e-mail them with a link to this thread and some other resources, thanks Fav

bitshares.org may be a better place to start :)

Offline Ben Mason

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
100% if you convince them to use us. that's what our DEX is for.

make sure to tell them about the ref program, they could earn extra money