Author Topic: UIA fees  (Read 14452 times)

Offline kuro112

oh crap forgot about this post haha.

to address the concerns ill start by quoting them

Disclaimer: My first reaction to Brownie.PTS being announced was sort of like ... "WTF! You can take them away if you don't like what I have to say?!!!".  I did not like that aspect of them, but was assured that would not happen (I think, but I have no way of stopping it from happening). But, yes I have tried to keep my mouth shut as much as possible because I feel I (and others I know) have been "overlooked" on several occasions when doing task for Brownies.  Keep in mind, I have no way of knowing if that's actually happened or not, I just suspect it did on several occasions since we seemed to be overlooked after expressing opposing opinions on the forum or making some meme some considered anti-BitShares or just not on the same course as everyone else. Keep in mind that I'm a huge conspiracy buff. ;) 

Now on with my post, but first another disclaimer, lol ...

Man I really hate getting involved in conversations going down these paths but, dudes kind of got a point (I think) the more I read between the lines.

As an outside observer, it appears to me this is all about bytemaster being the Federal Reserve and issuing a fiat currency from thin air (Brownie.PTS).

So some people are being paid with this fiat currency (and some are) hoping to find someone willing to exchange their real money (BTS) for this currency printed from thin air at the whim of the Federal Reserve (bytemaster).

Even worse, this Federal Reserve Chairman (bytemaster) openly stated (for legal reasons or otherwise, no one knows) that he would/could take back Brownies from accounts he deemed were not pleasing him personally. His exact words are in a transcript my friend wrote, look it up if you like and know that my friend is no longer helping with transcripts because he stopped receiving Brownies for his task after making his bitLife comic or some comments on the forum that we assume were not pleasing to the Federal Reserve (bytemaster). ;)

So, not only can the Fed (bytemaster) take back the fiat currency (Brownie.PTS) he can also choose not to reward you for your work at his personal whim.  Even worse, you'll never find out until after you completed the work. I won't even get into the fact (well, more than this) that he has now delegated a new Fed chair (fuzzy) who can pass any blame for non-payment onto the IMF (now bytemaster). Sorry fuzzy, had to get that in because it's just the way it is. ;)

Now, how hard are you going to work knowing all of that?

Am I missing the point?

Did I just expose my true feelings and am never going to receive Brownie.PTS again for doing so?

Should I stop contributing to the ecosystem because I'm afraid after I put in many many hours I may never get "paid" in fiat currency (Brownie.PTS) or the IMF (bytemaster, Former Fed-chair) will remove them from my wallet while I'm sleeping?

And here's my last disclaimer ... I love Brownie.PTS!  But I have fundamental issues with them (see above).

this argument hinges on one key concept, holding brownies - personally i do hold some, but any brownies i buy or am given for my work i will liquidate instantly, in fact some of the key features of our upcoming software releases are geared toward liquidating UIA quickly and easily, and increasing their market opportunity's... overall you should not be spooked by the concept of your fiat currency being revoked the the federal reserve if that currency is simply a transport for your real currency transactions... this is the path i advocate for brownies, it may not be the best, but i think it will work.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Tuck Fheman

see now THIS is exactly the kind of rational argument im willing to engage in man, you raise some really solid points about brownies that i agree with, i will follow up in the morning with a more detailed post for sure.

:P

Offline kuro112

why don't you simply  given up on bringing me into something I clearly find useless destructive.... and other unfavorable terms?

your posts are about 1/4th my word content and im the one spamming? really dude?

Any idea what this means? how my posts can be part of his word content?

really starting to think you dont speak english,

first of all, i wont give up on you, the fact that you refuse to come join us tells me (and everyone else) that you cant actually back up your arguments,
are you so intimidated by us that your not even willing to try?

secondly, my point was that i type about 3x the words than you, and yet you accuse me of spamming? shall i have the tipbot reply to this post with an actual wordcount of our posts in this thread? i bet it says your the one spamming FUD and im the one actually posting on a forum correctly :)
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

why don't you simply  given up on bringing me into something I clearly find useless destructive.... and other unfavorable terms?

your posts are about 1/4th my word content and im the one spamming? really dude?

Any idea what this means? how my posts can be part of his word content?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline kuro112

whatever dude...if fuzzy is on your side you can spam this forum forever with 500 posts daily, as you manage to do even before launching you thingy.

And for the attempt of making me the bad guy - no need. 99% already are convinced so useless effort there.

im not trying to make you a bad guy, your the one going around FUDING !?!?

seriously im sitting here trying to bring you into our efforts and explain what were doing, im not even spamming, im posting rational, creative arguments...

grow up man, i just wanted to invite you to a mumble where we can chat like adults, y u gotta degrade this into insults and badguys...

let me know when u can sit down in mumble with us buddy.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
whatever dude...if fuzzy is on your side you can spam this forum forever with 500 posts daily, as you manage to do even before launching your thingy.

And for the attempt of making me the bad guy - no need. 99% are already  convinced, so useless effort there.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:58:19 am by tonyk »

Offline kuro112

Well, we all know fuzz can provide unlimited supply of cocky somewhat mindless, but fast typing 13 year olds, like you.

after all he spent the first 35 of his life more or less building *guilds*

there go the insults again, ive done nothing but say good things about you and wanting to work with you, im sorry that my typing skills and rational thinking scare you pal.

nice FUD bro, anything constructive to add to this community?

were in mumble any time you want to sit down with us and chat, something you seem increasingly scared to do :)

well I gave kudos where kudos where due - aka fast typing

on he rational thing part...I have my doubts :)

no offence ...just self labeling as smart is kind of... not smart.

never once said i was smart, i said my thinking is rational in comparison to yours, i think anyone can read my lack of grammar and spelling, and judge for themselves my intelligence level... your trying really hard to make this about anything but yourself, you still havent given any responses to the various questions asked of you, you just deflect, insult and FUD...

im still waiting to hear the optimal time to sit down with you in mumble?
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Well, we all know fuzz can provide unlimited supply of cocky somewhat mindless, but fast typing 13 year olds, like you.

there go the insults again, ive done nothing but say good things about you and wanting to work with you, im sorry that my typing skills and rational thinking scare you pal.

were in mumble any time you want to sit down with us and chat, something you seem increasingly scared to do :)

well I gave kudos where kudos where due - aka fast typing

on he rational thing part...I have my doubts :)

no offence ...just self labeling as smart is kind of... not smart.

Offline kuro112

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Well, we all know fuzz can provide unlimited supply of cocky, somewhat mindless, but fast typing 13 year olds, like you.

Offline kuro112

and what more rational arguments do you want from me when the opponent is just stating clearly wrong facts?

All I have to do is point at them  wrong 'facts' :)

so your saying that even though i disproved what you have to say about fees, that you cant prove your value to this community and your continuing to FUD, that all you have to do is point things out that are wrong? you dont see how ignorant this is? you dont think maybe you need to provide some kind of proof regarding the things you say like i have?
How did you manage to disprove that?????

You said UIA fees are real small.. smaller than bts one.

and now you have proven it? How? When? How?

you can pay for a uia transaction with uia, theirfore there is no bts fee for transacting uia.... theirfore the fee is smaller.... not hard to grasp pal...

keep that thought!

nice FUD, let us know when you can join a mumble chat for a non fud related discussion on this topic, we would love to change your mind!
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
and what more rational arguments do you want from me when the opponent is just stating clearly wrong facts?

so your saying that even though i disproved what you have to say about fees, that you cant prove your value to this community and your continuing to FUD, that all you have to do is point things out that are wrong? you dont see how ignorant this is? you dont think maybe you need to provide some kind of proof regarding the things you say like i have?

you can pay for a uia transaction with uia, theirfore there is no bts fee for transacting uia.... theirfore the fee is smaller.... not hard to grasp pal...

keep that thought!

Offline kuro112

and as i stated before im open the the possibility im wrong, despite having proven a transaction where i did just that

(https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/block/474381)

even if this is the case, ive still invalidated your argument, as your unwilling to even hear the reasons why a UIA is better to work with.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:30:14 am by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:27:49 am by tonyk »

Offline kuro112

What is more disturbing in more ways than you probably  realize is- every ass licker can make infinite supply of brownies by licking harder!!!

Disclaimer: My first reaction to Brownie.PTS being announced was sort of like ... "WTF! You can take them away if you don't like what I have to say?!!!".  I did not like that aspect of them, but was assured that would not happen (I think, but I have no way of stopping it from happening). But, yes I have tried to keep my mouth shut as much as possible because I feel I (and others I know) have been "overlooked" on several occasions when doing task for Brownies.  Keep in mind, I have no way of knowing if that's actually happened or not, I just suspect it did on several occasions since we seemed to be overlooked after expressing opposing opinions on the forum or making some meme some considered anti-BitShares or just not on the same course as everyone else. Keep in mind that I'm a huge conspiracy buff. ;) 

Now on with my post, but first another disclaimer, lol ...

Man I really hate getting involved in conversations going down these paths but, dudes kind of got a point (I think) the more I read between the lines.

As an outside observer, it appears to me this is all about bytemaster being the Federal Reserve and issuing a fiat currency from thin air (Brownie.PTS).

So some people are being paid with this fiat currency (and some are) hoping to find someone willing to exchange their real money (BTS) for this currency printed from thin air at the whim of the Federal Reserve (bytemaster).

Even worse, this Federal Reserve Chairman (bytemaster) openly stated (for legal reasons or otherwise, no one knows) that he would/could take back Brownies from accounts he deemed were not pleasing him personally. His exact words are in a transcript my friend wrote, look it up if you like and know that my friend is no longer helping with transcripts because he stopped receiving Brownies for his task after making his bitLife comic or some comments on the forum that we assume were not pleasing to the Federal Reserve (bytemaster). ;)

So, not only can the Fed (bytemaster) take back the fiat currency (Brownie.PTS) he can also choose not to reward you for your work at his personal whim.  Even worse, you'll never find out until after you completed the work. I won't even get into the fact (well, more than this) that he has now delegated a new Fed chair (fuzzy) who can pass any blame for non-payment onto the IMF (now bytemaster). Sorry fuzzy, had to get that in because it's just the way it is. ;)

Now, how hard are you going to work knowing all of that?

Am I missing the point?

Did I just expose my true feelings and am never going to receive Brownie.PTS again for doing so?

Should I stop contributing to the ecosystem because I'm afraid after I put in many many hours I may never get "paid" in fiat currency (Brownie.PTS) or the IMF (bytemaster, Former Fed-chair) will remove them from my wallet while I'm sleeping?

And here's my last disclaimer ... I love Brownie.PTS!  But I have fundamental issues with them (see above).

see now THIS is exactly the kind of rational argument im willing to engage in man, you raise some really solid points about brownies that i agree with, i will follow up in the morning with a more detailed post for sure.
CTO @ Freebie, LLC