Author Topic: The Original is Back! - Random Auto-Tipper v2  (Read 1534 times)

Tuck Fheman

You ARE hilarious.

I have so much to do and you make me go and re-read every single post of yours.  :) which is kind of mean...in a way.

:P

Well the good news is we see that the fees for person-2-person transfers may be lowered considerably or perhaps to 0 which would once again make this work as it did in 1.0!  8)

Also note that currently you have to toggle the token field to get the SEND button to highlight. We'll look into it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:27:34 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Yes, thanks to boredom, the Original BitShares Random Account Auto-Tipper is back and even worse than before! ;)

I removed the random images until I figure out why they were causing issues doing it with the new client.

It appears to work after a few test. If you feel like playing around with it while I figure out what I'm doing, go for it!

This one tips BTS only and will tip a random amount between 1-25 BTS. 

Sooner or later I'll get it working as well as the last one with options for other UIA's as before and if possible have it work with the lightwallet (have not checked yet).

So for right now, it will only work if you're using OpenLedger.

http://tuckfheman.github.io/bts2autotipperv2.htm

Happy Random Tipping!

Edit : Well I just realized that due to fees this is pointless lol, but hey, if you like to pay more in fees than tip, this is for you!  ;)

You ARE hilarious.

I have so much to do and you make me go and re-read every single post of yours.  :) which is kind of mean...in a way.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

Yes, thanks to boredom, the Original BitShares Random Account Auto-Tipper is back and even worse than before! ;)

I removed the random images until I figure out why they were causing issues doing it with the new client.

It appears to work after a few test. If you feel like playing around with it while I figure out what I'm doing, go for it!

This one tips BTS only and will tip a random amount between 1-25 BTS. 

Sooner or later I'll get it working as well as the last one with options for other UIA's as before and if possible have it work with the lightwallet (have not checked yet).

So for right now, it will only work if you're using OpenLedger.

http://tuckfheman.github.io/bts2autotipperv2.htm

Happy Random Tipping!

Edit : Well I just realized that due to fees this is pointless lol, but hey, if you like to pay more in fees than tip, this is for you!  ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:25:52 pm by Tuck Fheman »