Other > Freebie

Open Beta: Testing the Tip/Sharebot Today @ Noon!

(1/64) > >>

konelectric:

--- Quote from: fuzzy on November 16, 2016, 03:34:02 am ---
--- Quote from: DestBest on November 08, 2016, 07:48:21 am ---So @fuzzy , when do we start testing Sharebits ?  :D

--- End quote ---

Well it is[/it] coming along---but taking much longer than I had initially planned.  I guess id prefer it to take longer than necessary as opposed to not long enough. I'll keep you guys updated :)

--- End quote ---

So @fuzzy, when the new and improved Sharebits is up and running, will our account balances still be there? I'm asking because just before it went down I loaded my Twitter one with my own UIA to award out. Also I had some Bitshares for transaction fees, some Coppertickets you gave/awarded me, and not to forget those Fistbumps.

fuzzy:

--- Quote from: DestBest on November 08, 2016, 07:48:21 am ---So @fuzzy , when do we start testing Sharebits ?  :D

--- End quote ---

Well it is[/it] coming along---but taking much longer than I had initially planned.  I guess id prefer it to take longer than necessary as opposed to not long enough. I'll keep you guys updated :)

DestBest:
So @fuzzy , when do we start testing Sharebits ?  :D

Tuck Fheman:

--- Quote from: fuzzy on April 13, 2016, 08:46:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tuck Fheman on April 12, 2016, 11:13:29 pm ---#sharebits "fuzzy" 1 NEWBIE

testing to see if bot works

--- End quote ---

It is not currently up. @Xypher has told me freebies team plans to fix a good deal of the bot in the coming weeks and i also have some others working on it.

--- End quote ---

Integrate that sucker with Steemit man!

konelectric:
I see that the ShareBits is back up. And I'm glad all my balances are still there. Any news to what the new improvements are? I was hoping to see improvements on the graphics, but it still looks the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version