Author Topic: Looking for the perfect fee structure  (Read 900 times)

Offline EstefanTT

I agree with you, we don't need to change everything in the current fees system. The only real prob is perception. So we lower to minimum the "creating and cancelling orders" and we charge .2% as everywhere else. We will pocket more money from fees and everybody is happy. 
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline theredpill

I was thinking on what to do with my money and have an idea about the fees that I guess do not need to develop nothing (no more dilution) and would work for UIAs and SmartCoins as well, improve liquidity and profit.

Let's say I have 5 btc spare that I don't want to trade just now, or wanna a better price for it, where I put then? The answer is: where I trust and do not cost me money for. Because I just gonna wait a better deal. Ok so to the market maker (the ones that provide liquidity by let the maney sitting on the blockchain) we just charge the %MINIMAL_ANTISPAN_FEE% in BTS lets say 1 BTS and then charge 0.2 or 0.3 percent of whatever the taker is paying, if is an UIA, the value we are charging is 0.2 or 0.3 percent and done (not need the rate for pricing). I the same way around If I see a good opportunity sitting on blockchain for me I dont mind paying 0.2 or 0.3 percent, everybody gets happy, and charge nothing more for putting the money in and out or transfers or barrow and cover except for anti span prevention.

if the taker is lifetime member reduce to 0.05%

Please consider doing this, then we will see liquidy building with time, and them profit.
What do you thing?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 01:34:05 am by theredpill »