Author Topic: The Ingenesist Project Hangout  (Read 1873 times)

Tuck Fheman

Is your power grid really so bad in the U.S.?

It depends upon where you are. In Texas it's pretty good, so they lease power to surrounding states. I think we're going to find out (cough - false flag) how good/bad the power grid is in the US within a few years.  :-\

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
severe power outage

I hate power outages but I really hate severe power outages. ;)

Didn't they have a power outage already recently? I can recall a time during BTS2 testnet(s) when most init witnesses went down due to power outage at CNX.
Is your power grid really so bad in the U.S.?

Tuck Fheman

severe power outage

You do not get it.  ;)

Severe power outage is when you do not have power...and you do not want to have power!

...electrical or otherwise...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgj324_fight-club-being-clever_shortfilms

Offline onceuponatime

severe power outage

I do some of my best work when I can't see what I'm doing.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
severe power outage

You do not get it.  ;)

Severe power outage is when you do not have power...and you do not want to have power!

...electrical or otherwise...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:49:45 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

severe power outage

Offline fuzzy

Hello everyone;

We are holding another Ingenesist Project Hangout tomorrow morning at 6:00 am PDT (14:00 GMT).  Please consider attending.  We have some big plays in the works.  As the lead of Engineering Society Task Force, I am trying to deliver a substantial market (40,000 Engineers) to the bitshares community of applications.  Hoping that people are interested in that sort of thing.  Everyone thinks that Banks are the killer apps but seriously,  it's all just speculation until crypto can touch the ground - that is the domain of engineers.  We'll be focusing on Content Centric Networks and use cases for the Engineering profession and beyond.  I look forward to seeing you there - the same Mumble server as Fuzzy's hang-out.     Thanks again to those who have joined us we hope to see you again!!
Dan has asked me via phone call to inform everyone there isna severe power outage in his area and he will be unlikely to make it for this hangout. 
He says he will see you as soon as he can get back on.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I'll try to be there. Really interesting indeed.

Offline ingenesist

• View Profile
Hello everyone;

We are holding another Ingenesist Project Hangout tomorrow morning at 6:00 am PDT (14:00 GMT).  Please consider attending.  We have some big plays in the works.  As the lead of Engineering Society Task Force, I am trying to deliver a substantial market (40,000 Engineers) to the bitshares community of applications.  Hoping that people are interested in that sort of thing.  Everyone thinks that Banks are the killer apps but seriously,  it's all just speculation until crypto can touch the ground - that is the domain of engineers.  We'll be focusing on Content Centric Networks and use cases for the Engineering profession and beyond.  I look forward to seeing you there - the same Mumble server as Fuzzy's hang-out.     Thanks again to those who have joined us we hope to see you again!!