Author Topic: Brownie Zergling Quest (Zerg Jim Willie's Twitter w/ Love)  (Read 6160 times)

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
  • fuzzy: has been credited 50 BTS
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://btstip.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Tuck Fheman

Tuck Fheman

@fuzzy

i didnt claimed the 50 BTS do you change it to 50 Brownies?

Yeah I'll send back the 50 BTS for 50 Brownie.PTS as mentioned in OP. ;)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
@fuzzy

i didnt claimed the 50 BTS do you change it to 50 Brownies?

Offline fuzzy

What do you not understand about "Social Currency" tony? 

Do people working in a guild and doing various organizational tasks for a token that only a few guild leaders can pass around for work done "Brown-Nose"?  Or do they do valuable stuff for the organization?

This is what it comes down to.  You can disagree with anything else...but one thing you can't be right about is that DKP (and likely other social currencies with similar attributes) WORKS.  It has worked to build a huge network of gaming communities that spans across the entire web and all geographical locations that have the internet.  So people can put this down as much as they want...but they are arguing against facts that can be EASILY researched by them...

Now tony, I am not trying to be an asshole here...but to be honest, I can see why you would hate a social currency, because if you made one you would have like 5 people who want it, and it would likely only get them into complaining sessions that go nowhere in the direction of an actual solution.

Done with this though because I have important stuff to do and this ridiculous drama is not one of them.  :/
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:41:56 am by JWF »

Tuck Fheman

Odd.  Because i never really do that.  But then again i cant expect you to give proof of such things...after all, i never ask your questions in mumble either...

Does it not strike you as kind of odd that if i wanted to kiss ass to get wealthy...i likely wouldnt ope  up hangouts to anyone but those i deem worthy. 

Its too easy to judge when you insist on being able to read peoples minds i guess.  Because obviously you have me "pegged".  ;)

I'm pretty sure tony's talking about Dan, since Dan created Brownie.PTS and Dan stated what tony said.

Edit : Confirmed. ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:48:08 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
@fuzzy

you tipped Brownies but the bot sent BTS

This bot is getting smart FAST... I mean even he is no big fan of brownie.pts already.  :)

Am i brown nosing you if i want to help you support your token?
No, you will not. Even more clear example - you will nor be brown nosing if you promote BTS. Why? Because BTS were not given to you for being obedient to anyone and they cannot be taken from you just because you decide to have an opinion divergent from their creator's opinion.

Odd.  Because i never really do that.  But then again i cant expect you to give proof of such things...after all, i never ask your questions in mumble either...

Does it not strike you as kind of odd that if i wanted to kiss ass to get wealthy...i likely wouldnt ope  up hangouts to anyone but those i deem worthy. 

Its too easy to judge when you insist on being able to read peoples minds i guess.  Because obviously you have me "pegged".  ;)

Now, you managed to turn it personal...yet again. The product is what I described - if you do not believe me -read the definition* of it. But if your desire is to twist  whatever I say into some personal attack on you...and this makes you happy...I do not know why, maybe cause you now have the enemy to go after,  I obviously have no way of stopping you.

*Definition
Technically all Brownie Points mean is that you are on my good side.  Brownie Points are not redeemable for anything and do not create any obligations between me and anyone else.   BROWNIE.PTS is a tool that allows me to keep track of everyone who is in my good favor and to what extent. ]You will want to make sure you claim your BROWNIE.PTS because it would just be rude to refuse the BROWNIE.PTS and one day you may regret it; Karma can be a Bitch. 

BROWNIE.PTS is merely a tool for my own use and I may choose to stop issuing brownie points at any time for any reason.   I may reward them (or not) as I see fit, in the amounts I see fit, for the reasons I see fit.   I may also seize brownie points from any account if you fall out of favor and anyone who complains in any way about how Brownie Points are issued or how I use Brownie Points is certainly not in my favor and may lose any Brownie Points they have earned.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy

This bot is getting smart FAST... I mean even he is no big fan of brownie.pts already.  :)

No, you will not. Even more clear example - you will nor be brown nosing if you promote BTS. Why? Because BTS were not given to you for being obedient to anyone and they cannot be taken from you just because you decide to have an opinion divergent from their creator's opinion.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
@fuzzy

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 02:03:49 am by tonyk »

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy

Tuck Fheman

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
@fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy

yep...which is why I still test it all the time! :P

Thanks for letting me know though.  Very helpful to have people looking for it.

Tuck Fheman