Author Topic: Sollywood-Sollars Project and Marketing Update  (Read 2900 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

UPDATE:

Finally got the proposal up and a full update. Thanks for the patience everyone. Check it out and lets get started with this:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20218.0.html
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

By the way can anyone point me to a worker's proposal template? Or where they are posted on this forum? Thanks!
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

I wish you luck, just take into consideration that many members are only supporting worker proposals from devs and believe marketing stuff should pay itself via the referral program. Just wanted you to take that into consideration when you make your plans, it might be a little more difficult getting the approval than it seems. Not wanting to discourage you. Keep up your work and make it so good people will be convinced they should approve this worker.

Hey thanks for the heads up Akado! You know that's the only thing I plan to do  ;D Show them an opportunity they can't refuse  8)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I wish you luck, just take into consideration that many members are only supporting worker proposals from devs and believe marketing stuff should pay itself via the referral program. Just wanted you to take that into consideration when you make your plans, it might be a little more difficult getting the approval than it seems. Not wanting to discourage you. Keep up your work and make it so good people will be convinced they should approve this worker.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

UPDATE:

One more Screen shot from the upcoming documentary series set to air on our Facebook page (New Money page coming soon) and as Facebook/Twitter ads. To the Bitshares community remember the purpose of this series is to get the word out about this project and its Kickstarter BEFORE we actually launch a kickstarter. This way we can actually be successful. The documentary series is being created for that function. Once there's enough buzz we will launch some time early next year.

I'll have a rough cut up this week so individuals in the community can take a look at it. Ask questions and make any suggestions they would like. A worker's proposal to fund this bad boy's pre-marketing campaign will be up later this month/early next month. We are getting closer. Stay tuned!

UPDATE:

I will have a rough cut to show of some of the videos we will be moving forward with for the Pre-Kickstarter marketing campaign (that's a mouth full). Will also start working on the Worker's proposal so the community can decide if they actively want to fund the success of this platform and the various tasks that need to get done for kickstarter success.

Between the time we have launched version 1.0 and 2.0 of Bitshares nothing has changed in my view of what will bring this community success. Entrepreneurship and awesome entrepreneurs  is still the way to get Bitshares out to the masses and the market cap dreams we desire. Get behind the right voices who actually have a clear and succinct message to send to a clear and succinct demographic and we cannot lose.

My clear message? Its time to "Make $ense" for the Millennial generation. They have been waiting and we will be the currency community to give it to them IN A USER-FRIENDLY WAY. Stay tuned, we are almost there  ;D

UPDATE:

Cant wait to launch this campaign with Bitshares 2.0 Its been a long time coming... Still hard at work and getting ready to take over the Millenial market with a real solution to a real problem for our generation. All of us in this community have worked so hard. Through our trials and tribulations. Doubts and fears... We are still here! I am honored to be apart of this community and what is to come. Too excited! In the end we will be the last ones standing And still changing the world. That reality is all I need to keep me going. How about you? Who's ready to attend this award's show? Video and website launch coming soon! Its time to reach a mainstream audience with mainstream voices and solutions. Stay tuned we are almost there!

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
thanks for the update!

maybe do it more often i think you should start to get "trust" from this community. I like the "art" you are doing and i hope it will come something good for you and BitShares Community.

You have still my votes!

38PTSWarrior

Nice to see you! That was important, to see little bits of what you do.

I am inspired and thank you very much.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great news .. and yeah u got the logo finshed like you want ..!!
:( and sry man for no getting back to you about the logo :( - i'm ashamed
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

UPDATE

Hello All,

It is unfortunate that my delegate has been voted out. I am still very much working hard on this project.

The interviews have been shot. One more day of b-roll before the first few episodes can be released. I can assure you this project is still on and it is still very much going. Just takes time as I have to do most of these things myself. But I've been making great use of the delegate funds and shout out to DataSecurityNode for helping with that  :D

Just to update everyone the documentary has been turned into a mini series. So instead of a 3-part documentary it is now a mini series of many episodes about 2-4 minutes each. This is to keep an audience engaged longer and also to utilize Facebook and Twitter Ads to spread the word when the time is right. Its the thing to do nowadays.

For your enjoyment I have included a partially completed episode in this update that is currently being edited. Keep in mind IT IS NO WHERE NEAR DONE! But its one of the episodes in this series that will air down the line. Heavy animation and sound effects still need to be added but the general reason of posting this is to show the quality of what will be presented when we start to launch this series and get the word out that Cable is being changed with some $ense  ;) It is also to show how the MESSAGE is clear for a younger generational audience and how we will appeal to their style of engagement online (the message will be even clearer when all the animation for illustration is added). You can view it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy6NYRqAhmE&feature=youtu.be

This is the episode to air right before the Bitshares episode (which I am collaborating with the Scape Brothers/Fuzzy to complete)

Finally as I stated in in the July Newsletter update as soon as a couple of episodes are completed and ready to air I will be proposing a detailed Stakeholder proposal on the way the community should come behind this project and its kickstarter going forward. This is financially, technical and marketing wise.

The pre campaign and how we push and market it out to the mainstream audience BEFORE the actual kickstarter is still VERY crucial to its success. If we can get the marketing right then we cannot lose with this. But we have to get the pre-campaign right as a community.

It would be great and I would very much appreciate it if my delegate were voted back in as this project is being done and everything I stated in July is still taking place now. I would implore those with sensible minds to see what is being create here and not cut it short.

I apologize for not doing an August update sooner that is my fault and I take full responsibility for my actions. Now I am simply asking based on what has been shown to be given the chance to finish this project with Bitshares. There's a lot of magic about to happen! Thank you to the Bitshares community for your patience. We are almost there! I promise  ;D