Author Topic: [ANN]Now Open: ShareBits CrowdDonations  (Read 15696 times)

Offline fuzzy

ShareBits
UIA Crowd Donator Drive

I am pleased to approach the community today to outline a wonderful opportunity to donate to and own a stake in yet another foundational BitShares project: the BitShares Powered ShareBot and its associated token, the ShareBit. Beginning humbly on our own Bitsharestalk forums, enabling each community member to send and receive both bitAsset and UIA shares to one another, the bot and its bits are planned to expand into other social media platforms in various nooks and crannies on the internet.  This is just the beginning however. 
There are many steps/phases to what is planned to be constructed, but this is one of the foundational components necessary to construct them.  And you are here for the groundbreaking ceremony--how wonderful it will be to know you were part of history!
The power of the ShareBot makes it possible for real grassroots referral gathering by enabling our community to bring on referrals via tipping on social media and nearly anywhere else, including email lists and many others.  When gaining adoption, this UIA and the entire ecosystem around it will enable individual community members to gain cashflow income from transaction fees directed toward ShareBit holders.  For this Crowd-Donation Drive, we will be distributing 50k ShareBits (20% of total supply) to raise $9k in funds.  When this goal is reached, an additional 100k ShareBits (40% of total supply)will be distributed via sharedrop to Brownie and BTS holders.  Please read specifics below.

ShareBit Distribution Overview
Total Supply of ShareBits will be 250k (40% Founders, 40% Community, 20% Crowd Donations).  This will be split up as follows (see diagram 1.1): 

Founders (Seed Funders)
Founders were the initial individuals who put together their own funding to ensure the beginnings of the ShareBot could be shown to the community before asking all of you to participate in the funding of this project.  They felt it was important to take the risk to show you the value of the bot before asking others for donations.  Total Supply of ShareBits for Founding backers is 100k (40% of 250k total--see diagram 1.1).  This will be split between CCEDK and Beyond Bitcoin as follows (see diagram 1.2): 
40% Beyond Bitcoin, 60% CCEDK

BitShares Community ShareDrop
Total Supply of ShareBits for Community Sharedropping is 100k (40% of 250k total--see diagram 1.1). 
This will be split between BitShares (BTS) and BROWNIE.PTS as follows (see diagram 1.3): 60% BitShares (BTS) and 40% BROWNIE.PTS.  This ShareDrop total is conditional on full funding[/i] (see diagram 1.4).  The higher percentage of funding reached, the higher percentage of the 100k Community “ShareDrop Pool” will be ShareDropped on BTS and Brownies.  This will be up to 100% see diagram 1.3.. 
Full Funding is nearly guaranteed as we have intentionally started out smaller.  In fact, we are already roughly halfway to completing funding at present, so it is highly likely the ShareDrop will occur, as seen below in Diagram 1.3[i/]:

Crowd Donators
Crowd Donations are a means for us to open the funding (and future expansion of the platform) to the community. We are putting up 50k of the ShareBits up for sale for a total of $9k ($.18/each).

Fee Distribution

The beautiful thing about the Sharing Economy is that it enables us to Share with one another and earn capital from empowering ourselves with p2p Sharing/Tipping/Funding solutions.  As the ShareBot is one of the foundational elements for many of these solutions, we have approached this task as a means of empowering our community and incentivizing participation through the distribution of fees earned by the service. 
Fees will be earned in two ways:
1. Account upgradation - we get 80 percent of the transaction fee (don't we? )
2. Transfers (withdrawals and deposits)
The ShareBot fee distribution is intended to be sent out with the following breakdown:

How can I donate??
We look forward to working with you and opening up the avenues for grassroots marketing and referrals in a way that empowers everyone--including ourselves--to leverage the Referral Program in a way that will ensure the ecosystem grows to be robust and lean, while enriching everyone who has supported our efforts to turn a single-tier referral system into one that will kickstart grassroots adoption of the Fastest Blockchain in the world:  BitShares.  Our efforts will bring a new angle to the term “Share” with respect to the BitShares economy, however.  ShareBits are intended to be the foundation of this extremely important (yet often overlooked) perception of the term “Share” in our ecosystem--as an action and a foundation for the “Sharing Economy”.  We look forward to bringing fellow “Sharers” onboard, and helping ensure profitability to those involved. 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Instructions for Donating
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
We can accept bitUSD, bitCNY, BTS and BTC at present (bank wires acceptable on a case by case basis). 
Please send all bitUSD, bitCNY, BTS donations to acct: browniedistro w/ the following memo format:
From (enter forum name here) for ShareBits Donations, (enter date)
Please send all BTC donations to acct: 18Eby3193CizDMPb9cHE2q7GDWuj5V36Xj 
And a pm with the link to the tx (for BTC) with the following Subject: ShareBits Donation, (enter date)
Can I use it before I donate so I know what I'm getting? 
-Yes.  This bot is currently being tested on the forums:
-For help setting up and funding the bot, please see Tutorial 1 and Tutorial 2

When will I get ShareBits?
-Our first priority is giving the bot the testing and core functionality it needs.  During that period I ask that everyone consider making their own UIA and tip it to people to help us test.  The faster we debug, the faster it gets polished!  We will not be giving a specific date on the release of the token, but we will be pooling the tx fees that are going to token holders and will release them as a lump sum (or buy them at a certain price) when the token is distributed. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 07:42:14 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D