Author Topic: A couple of important things  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
When i say to people that they have to register in an external platform, buy some btc, transfer that to DEX and trade you can't imagine their look.

CCEDK could automate that. Maybe on the account settings - you would only need to do this one - you could have an option that. once your deposit arrives, it will immediately be converted to the correspondent bitAsset. That way you would only need to associate a BitShares account to a CCEDK account and then could automatically do the transfer once the money arrives.

That way you would deposit 50eur on CCEDK and once the money arrives you would have 50bitEur - transaction fees. @ccedk feasible right?

That is posible once the necessary API link is up an available to the DEX. It is the general idea even to enable this from Openledger itself, but it seems it is taking longer than expected, as we are not the ones creating the deposit/witdrawal gateway from inside OL, that is Cryptonomex.

Once the API is up, we could do this via CCEDK, no problem, provided validation is provided of course

No problem at the moment. We don't have that many users so we still have time to develop that.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I am sure you are aware and may have been discussed elsewhere just wanted to adress some things I find important and missing.

1. Paying fees for internal transfers between accounts under the same wallet is just silly..No bank charges you with fees when you transfer from one account to another as long as is the same bank

2. If I refer someone who wants to become a lifetime member and trade and has not much technical skills he wouldn't know how to do it. The user should be able to deposit fiat to an IBAN visible on the DEX, be able to get verified in the DEX wallet without the need to register to CCEDK, buy bts with fiat and pay the lifetime membership and start trading..

When i say to people that they have to register in an external platform, buy some btc, transfer that to DEX and trade you can't imagine their look.. :o :o ::) ::) ::)

well the good new is if/after anyone goes through all this they can lend money to the most trustworthy person on  the face of the earth and get 25% annual return  :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19960.0.html
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
When i say to people that they have to register in an external platform, buy some btc, transfer that to DEX and trade you can't imagine their look.

CCEDK could automate that. Maybe on the account settings - you would only need to do this one - you could have an option that. once your deposit arrives, it will immediately be converted to the correspondent bitAsset. That way you would only need to associate a BitShares account to a CCEDK account and then could automatically do the transfer once the money arrives.

That way you would deposit 50eur on CCEDK and once the money arrives you would have 50bitEur - transaction fees. @ccedk feasible right?

That is posible once the necessary API link is up an available to the DEX. It is the general idea even to enable this from Openledger itself, but it seems it is taking longer than expected, as we are not the ones creating the deposit/witdrawal gateway from inside OL, that is Cryptonomex.

Once the API is up, we could do this via CCEDK, no problem, provided validation is provided of course
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
 +5%
I think btstip will bring  change
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:56:30 am by ebit »
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I am sure you are aware and may have been discussed elsewhere just wanted to adress some things I find important and missing.

1. Paying fees for internal transfers between accounts under the same wallet is just silly..No bank charges you with fees when you transfer from one account to another as long as is the same bank

2. If I refer someone who wants to become a lifetime member and trade and has not much technical skills he wouldn't know how to do it. The user should be able to deposit fiat to an IBAN visible on the DEX, be able to get verified in the DEX wallet without the need to register to CCEDK, buy bts with fiat and pay the lifetime membership and start trading..

When i say to people that they have to register in an external platform, buy some btc, transfer that to DEX and trade you can't imagine their look.. :o :o ::) ::) ::)