Author Topic: [EBM] Btc38  (Read 4340 times)

clout

Because BTA can only go down or fail instead of going up(stable and all ...) . It makes no sense for them to offer to their clients .

That is the point of fiat bitassets. Given that Chinese exchange seem to all have CNY denominated markets, BitUSD and BitCNY don't offer much utility. However, bitassets can be representative of any underlying asset. There are a variety of assets that crypto traders are also interested in that can not be purchased on a crypto currency exchange. For instance there is no gold market on Btc38 or Yunbi. Therefore BitGOLD might generate more demand.

I PMed you earlier, but I would like your help to better understand the Chinese crypto currency market. What types of assets is there demand for amongst crypto  currency traders  that cannot currently be traded on these platforms?

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
As I know, most people are tired for the quickly rule change.

DACX keep silent.
why they don't dare to use Bitshares as their exchange?
I think they are worry about when will BM change the rules again.

if we don't have a strict rule to control the change,  no serious business dare to dive into BTS.
it's very important to make people belive the system is stable.

personally, I think BTC2.0 is very good now, just keep it stable,
people will keep watching, then join the blockchain. we need more patient than rapid develop now.

Yes I agree. There's not much that needs to be changed with Bitshares 2.0. I don't think that they should worry about BM changing the rules, especially as proxy voting is used more and the control of the network is more decentralized.

are you sure?
before the vote was changed to a finite number of times, or 3 or 5 or 8
there is no possibility

everyone knows that democracy is our future, and hope.
but do not want to put down the power.
the pursuit of power and price can favor themselves, this is a dream, please don't wake up  +5% +5% +5%

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:45:53 am by BTS熊 »
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
running an UIA on BTS-DEX is additional business operation .
Not the native job of an centralized exchange . It needs extra people purely focus on this specific task .

It also exposes the exchanges to outside risk , such as the failure of BTS-DEX could result in customer complaints , etc .

Unlike the speculative token crypto-coin , IOU is an legal matter too . Even the BTC38-coin(share profit with BTC38) is not liquid these days . That's additional AML/KYC leg work too .

And China can deposit fiat to BTC38 for nearly free and instant . So ....without this IOU , it will not impact BTC38's business.On the opposite , BTC38 has more users than the top three exchanges in China combined .

So , as the boss of BTC38 , what would you do ? Doing business is not just about "what you want" , but "what more you can bring to others" ? because referral fees is not significant compare to what they are capable of earning right now .

Love to see BTC38 pitch in , but I don't think it can happen over night .

How do think they view BitAssets? Would they consider opening a market for BitGOLD or BitSILVER?

No.

Why would they not consider integrating BitAssets? If we supplied market makers for each market would they not reconsider?

Because BTA can only go down or fail instead of going up(stable and all ...) . It makes no sense for them to offer to their clients .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

clout

Not the native job of an centralized exchange . It needs extra people purely focus on this specific task .

It also exposes the exchanges to outside risk , such as the failure of BTS-DEX could result in customer complaints , etc .

Unlike the speculative token crypto-coin , IOU is an legal matter too . Even the BTC38-coin(share profit with BTC38) is not liquid these days . That's additional AML/KYC leg work too .

And China can deposit fiat to BTC38 for nearly free and instant . So ....without this IOU , it will not impact BTC38's business.On the opposite , BTC38 has more users than the top three exchanges in China combined .

So , as the boss of BTC38 , what would you do ? Doing business is not just about "what you want" , but "what more you can bring to others" ? because referral fees is not significant compare to what they are capable of earning right now .

How do think they view BitAssets? Would they consider opening a market for BitGOLD or BitSILVER?

No.

Why would they not consider integrating BitAssets? If we supplied market makers for each market would they not reconsider?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Not if the changes on BTS never ends and BTS price keep dropping but the market rate for developing these unstoppable changes still the same .

In your professional unbiased opinion, how long will it be before BitShares finally reaches a point where it's settled on what it is, who it's target audience is, what features are set in stone and how much it will cost to transfer any amount from person A to person B?

It's not hard to imagine even if the features settled down and the price is not moving at that time , the devs would think "there must be something we haven't done , that's why the price is not moving after we done the previous things" .   So .... here is your option :  DO you NOT want your shares go to zero value ? If so , we have a new strategy that's gonna fix all that ..but , we can't do it for unreasonable market rate .....

It's never gonna end if people still believe BTS is not going up because of lack of development . We have plenty of development already .  The 2.0 Wallet is the best crypto wallet that I've ever used . It's more than enough .  And you are competing with zero features coins still higher than your market cap ----Doge , LTC ....

I don't think the fees can go up crazy up to a point . Because then no one will use it .But the dilution on the other hand , it can go on as long as you keep increasing the amount and convince the shareholders if you do not dilute the development will be over and the price will not rise and your investment will be zero .

And one day , when the hard-coded dilution limitation is reached , more justification to unseal it will still be proposed , don't call me crazy ...I know it can happen I've watch too much the past year .

There is a reason why listed companies earn money to pay their employee's salary instead of purely dilute their liquid shares to pay them . There is a reason why shares to employees as "incentive" instead of salary . If people really want to compare to the companies' dilution model , they really should research how they do it in the real world , when to dilute , at what stage of valuation , is it suitable to dilute at all time ?..... 

:'(   
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 06:03:30 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Tuck Fheman

Not if the changes on BTS never ends and BTS price keep dropping but the market rate for developing these unstoppable changes still the same .

In your professional unbiased opinion, how long will it be before BitShares finally reaches a point where it's settled on what it is, who it's target audience is, what features are set in stone and how much it will cost to transfer any amount from person A to person B?

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

DACX keep silent.

if we don't have a strict rule to control the change,  no serious business dare to dive into BTS.

people will keep watching, then join the blockchain. we need more patient than rapid develop now.

Yes I agree. There's not much that needs to be changed with Bitshares 2.0. I don't think that they should worry about BM changing the rules, especially as proxy voting is used more and the control of the network is more decentralized.
I have to be honest, BM is too important to BTS, and he is out of control, if he want to change mind, we have no way to stop.
this is really a possible risk for the business based BTS.
for example, in BTS1.0 we can't register the sub account name without root account, we can't register sub asset name without root asset.
we can't sell account name. they are changed in BTS2.0 without any warnning.
these rules maybe is not so important for everyone, but it can kill some business.

Did you hear the mumble today?? Bm and cryptonomex only hold a few percent of bts... It's the most decentralized relevant crypto their is.  Doesn't matter if bm is in or out of control

So one day , there will be logical reason for 2 billion BTS to perform the next big development to help rise the value of BTS .

Then it won't be just a few percent .

If we really want to make the impression of decentralization of stake , we shouldn't even consider to perform high value development on a time when share price is so low .

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

No.

clout

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

DACX keep silent.

I have to be honest, BM is too important to BTS, and he is out of control, if he want to change mind, we have no way to stop.
for example, in BTS1.0 we can't register the sub account name without root account, we can't register sub asset name without root asset.
these rules maybe is not so important for everyone, but it can kill some business.

Did you hear the mumble today?? Bm and cryptonomex only hold a few percent of bts... It's the most decentralized relevant crypto their is.  Doesn't matter if bm is in or out of control
Bitshares development is centralized though. Perhaps more Chinese should develop the technology to help decentralize development?

What happened to BitSapphire? (European based) I'm surprised they can't undercut CNX for some of this development work - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19890.0.html
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

DACX keep silent.

Bitshares development is centralized though. Perhaps more Chinese should develop the technology to help decentralize development?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

It's possible it could help make it more decentralized.

Most shareholders don't keep up to date with all the current issues and as a result don't vote very often. This centralizes power into a few whales that are actively voting.

However if there were a good selection of available proxies & you can find a proxy that largely shares your point of view on issues, then giving him your vote may help decentralize the network if you weren't going to actively/frequently vote.

There are a lot of "ifs" and "possibles" but I get what you're saying. I can live with that. ;)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
... especially as proxy voting is used more and the control of the network is more decentralized.

Please explain how masses of people giving up their votes to a few proxies makes a network more decentralized.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what it is you're trying to say or it was worded incorrectly.

It's possible it could help make it more decentralized.

Most shareholders don't keep up to date with all the current issues and as a result don't vote very often. This centralizes power into a few whales that are actively voting.

However if there were a good selection of available proxies & you can find a proxy that largely shares your point of view on issues, then giving him your vote may help decentralize the network if you weren't going to actively/frequently vote.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
... especially as proxy voting is used more and the control of the network is more decentralized.

Please explain how masses of people giving up their votes to a few proxies makes a network more decentralized.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what it is you're trying to say or it was worded incorrectly.

I wouldn't say they are giving up their vote... That sounds like they can't get it back.  They can change their minds with a click of a mouse.