Author Topic: updated latest git pull -- local web wallet fail  (Read 4249 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
There should be a separated "tab" that says "console" .. don't need to read the html source code ..

Offline complexring

• View Profile
When I do 'inspect element' the only thing of importance in the html code, i.e. after ignoring header information, some div class, etc. is saying that it is running the script "app.js" -- which must be in the current directory (web).

My previous settings were to connect to the witness node at openledger (still haven't been able to get a witness node running locally on el capitan), but to run the wallet on my local server.  Using OL's witness node worked fine.

Unless you mean that I am accessing the web wallet via localhost:8080, in which case that is true (hence what I mean by running the web wallet 'locally').

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You could open a Javascript console (Firefox: right click -> inspect element -> console)
and see what the error is.

I assume it tries to connect to localhost instead of openledger

Offline complexring

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

I decided to pull the latest git version of the repo at https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2-ui

Anyway, after I tried to run the local web server, I am sitting on a 'Loading ...' page for the past 10 minutes.  I have a suspicion it's not loading (as it doesn't normally take this long, or at least, not with the previous versions). 

Cheers.