Author Topic: UIA Percentage Payments  (Read 1591 times)

Offline fuzzy

...without a sharebot :)

@fuzzy - maybe you did create something of massive value haha.

I'm working on a side project that will feed into Peertracks, just making sure there's an easy way to pay everyone.

I talked to peertracks about implementing the sharebot so they could easily do things like this.  Freebieservers' team quoted 1k to do it, but cob said they could not pay for it.   

Kuro also said there was a way to have a wrapper/dll built for 500-800 dollars that would enable people to extend the bot to their own projects using any of multiple code libraries.  So for 1800 dollars max both of those things could be done and it would literally be available for anyone to write their own scripts to automate payments like this. 

I have spoken to @Xypher about the second half of this and potentially paying out of pocket (after I save up the funds to do so--maybe 2 months) for the wrapper/dll.  I am unsure whether or not it has been brought up yet.  Perhaps xypher will give some input here. 

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

TravelsAsia

I'm working on a side project that will feed into Peertracks, just making sure there's an easy way to pay everyone.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

TravelsAsia

Let's say I create a UIA with 10,000 tokens. The tokens are being actively traded throughout the community. The token issuer wants to send 50,000 BTC that's split among the 10,000 tokens.  So if Bob has 1000 tokens, he'll get 5,000 BTS and Sally gets 10,000 BTS for holding 2000 tokens.

Is there a command to make that happen without a sharebot?