Author Topic: What are the plans of the Chinese Community?  (Read 5991 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The Chinese Community are two parts .One are waiting for the Savior ,the other are working silently.

You didn't answer my question. What is it you're working on then?

a lot of chinese community members left BTS because they could not stand BM and the various change, many people are tired.

also a lot of people not leave because they have lost a lot of money on BTS, they're wating for a bull market coming then leave

there're not many people still support this project.

You didn't answer my question. What is it you're working on then?

@cn-members input would be appreciated ....
@alt can you share something with us?
@ripplexiaoshan
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:40:24 am by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

The Chinese Community are two parts .One are waiting for the Savior ,the other are working silently.

Apparently there are three parts.

One who's already cashed out, another that's waiting to cash out and the one that thinks the other two are waiting on a Savior and working silently.

Or so I've read earlier today. ;)

Offline wallace

• View Profile
a lot of chinese community members left BTS because they could not stand BM and the various change, many people are tired.

also a lot of people not leave because they have lost a lot of money on BTS, they're wating for a bull market coming then leave

there're not many people still support this project.
give me money, I will do...

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:39:49 pm by ebit »
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline EstefanTT

It's true, there is a lack of communication, the community is split.

Is there a way to enhance the communication ? Maybe a bilingual person could open a thread a maintain it up to date the big events of each community ... Just throwing ideas ;)

For example, is the chinese community aware of the ShareBits, did they plan to use it ? Maybe there is a big social network over there that could work with the tipbot and could bring a lot of users ! Moreover the thing works almost without any fees, exactly what chinese guys are looking for ;)

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I think there's a lack of communication between the Chinese and the rest and would like to address that.

What projects are you currently working on?
What about DACx? Any news? Never heard of them again.
What about cn-members? Same as above. I dont hear about them for quite a while.

Any worker proposals the chinese community is thinking about other than lower fees? Any features you're thinking to implement?

Lately I've been hearing a lot about the chinese community wanting lower fees. Well, what do you plan to do if the fees are lowered? What are your plans? How much liquidity will you provide? Do you have bots ready to do? How will you increase volume? I don't want to see fees lowered because of a whim with no justification. I would like to see a decent argument to convince me why we should lower fees. I want to understand why the chinese community wants to lower fees? I sure hope you already have projects and plans in case the fees are lowered.

Sorry for the post in english. I'm sure someone will understand it or translate it. I just would like to see us communicate more.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads