Author Topic: OpenLedger, Your own revenue-generating DEX!  (Read 11769 times)

38PTSWarrior

Hi, I can only see black stripes from here.

Offline openledger

• Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:41:49 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline openledger

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 07:55:56 pm by ccedk »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Still one month and a half to go. I'm really curious to see the first buyback. If people didn't dump now they could possibly get better prices. Eager to see how it will play out.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline openledger

• View Profile
How do I buy OBITS?
Pre-sale until November 30th 2015

1. Ask for today’s rate by emailing ronny@ccedk.com, or create an order request on the OBITS website
2. Send your order in BTS, OPENBTC, OPENLTC, OPENDASH, OPENPPC or OPENDOGE to account ccedkbts, making sure to write buy OBITS in the memo
3. For BTC orders, send funds to 17FuUu5Dy4fUumidhNWJhX6KVktSi9YHhp and send an email to CCEDK using the above address, including the tx id and your BTS address for receipt
4. Your order will be sent from the OBITS account named OBITS to the sender address (BTS) or address otherwise specified
5. It is possible to buy OBITS presale with Bitcoin (BTC), BitShares (BTS), Litecoin (LTC), Peercoin (PPC), DASH, DOGE, NuBits – always a dollar (NBT) and Etherum (ETH) and the fiat currencies EUR, USD, CNY. If you want to buy in any of these currencies ask for details and address of payment.
Send DOGE direct here: DAdSyf9shbCZR5vAWd3aB6KeA1W623SPr1
Send Etherum direct here: 0xdfd8f056ba7340caf770de0ced7b9ec187e7a3e5
Send NuBits direct here: BKpFmSKV2Y6dR8qNKxnyo5YJ1JLPrcG35W

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Bought some obits on market. Waiting for buy back. Please make me happy. :)

;)

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Bought some obits on market. Waiting for buy back. Please make me happy. :)

Offline kWh889

• View Profile
@ccedk

it does not take a genious to see the incoming amounts to ccedkbts and the following payments from obits account

Ok, you are right I am wrong. I thought you are receiving payments off blockchain.

Reading half and making up the other half asuming things instead of trying it out yourself is bound to go wrong and although I did say off blockchain, I meant as such that it was not listed on any sales stats like coinmarketcap etc, for people outside to follow, simply because this stage before public launch is the stage of making mainly crypto minded people aware  giving all a chance to buy in early before the news reaches the mainstream category of investors interested in something different, yet appealing for future profitt take.

My two biggest priorities up untill Dec. 1st is

1. Settling all matters, for OBITS to be listed on as many exchanges fully BitShares 2.0 integrated a possible

2. Getting out to as many magazines and bloggers worldwide interested in presenting and promoting OBITS on their website, sending the readers to Openledger and in return generating future residual income on the base of a Lifetime membership link

that is what I am working with in the meantime of making time writing my feedback on these comments.

Have you ever thought about the impact when a successful wave of users wish to signup on Openledger to buy and safekeep OBITS, and buy buying OBITS whether it is in other currencies than bts where we then buy supply of bts, or it is themselves going out there buying bts to buy OBITS.

Either way a demand is created for bts, allowing the price of bts to rise, and as such you make OBITS rise in price as well, and suddenly it is not only the fees involved and the buyback creating teh value combined with the demand and supply, it is suddenly also the indirect increase of bts, and suddenly you have the kin of synergy I love to deal with.

None of this has gotten anything to do with dumping and pumping.

It is more about believing in BitShares and creating a need, from expected income from fees and added future projects.

With that need created we are able to present a solution based on the profits of the exchange network.

I agree that the need to create demand is the issue with BTS, and pump and dump is the number one issue with all crypto. So if demand can be created, it will be of mutual benefit rather than just another toy in the sandbox to be smashed to pieces when the players feel like beating something up like BTS which has too often been the case with continuous pump and dump schemes which need to be stopped.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
@ccedk

it does not take a genious to see the incoming amounts to ccedkbts and the following payments from obits account

Ok, you are right I am wrong. I thought you are receiving payments off blockchain.

Reading half and making up the other half asuming things instead of trying it out yourself is bound to go wrong and although I did say off blockchain, I meant as such that it was not listed on any sales stats like coinmarketcap etc, for people outside to follow, simply because this stage before public launch is the stage of making mainly crypto minded people aware  giving all a chance to buy in early before the news reaches the mainstream category of investors interested in something different, yet appealing for future profitt take.

1. Settling all matters, for OBITS to be listed on as many exchanges fully BitShares 2.0 integrated a possible

2. Getting out to as many magazines and bloggers worldwide interested in presenting and promoting OBITS on their website, sending the readers to Openledger and in return generating future residual income on the base of a Lifetime membership link

that is what I am working with in the meantime of making time writing my feedback on these comments.

Have you ever thought about the impact when a successful wave of users wish to signup on Openledger to buy and safekeep OBITS, and buy buying OBITS whether it is in other currencies than bts where we then buy supply of bts, or it is themselves going out there buying bts to buy OBITS.

Either way a demand is created for bts, allowing the price of bts to rise, and as such you make OBITS rise in price as well, and suddenly it is not only the fees involved and the buyback creating teh value combined with the demand and supply, it is suddenly also the indirect increase of bts, and suddenly you have the kin of synergy I love to deal with.

It is more about believing in BitShares and creating a need, from expected income from fees and added future projects.

With that need created we are able to present a solution based on the profits of the exchange network.

Writing too much of wordy text never helps clarity. Being a little more concise never hurts.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:53:40 pm by yvv »

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

@ccedk

I wondered the same thing at first. But you can literally trade assets directly on the blockchain, as well as send person to person, so I can see how that happened.

Offline openledger

• View Profile
@ccedk

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:55:35 pm by ccedk »

Offline yvv

• View Profile
@ccedk

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This is a great addition to OpenLedger and it can only help BitShares.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:36:19 pm by donkeypong »

Offline openledger

• View Profile
Watch my hands, kids.

Right now ccedk makes bold statements about transparency, and at the same time they are doing shady presale without making prices public. Suppose they've sold 30% of their tokens at 10 on presale and 70% at 50 after ipo. The average price they paid is 38. Those who bought during presale will drive the price way below 38, because even 20 is 100% profit for them, and everybody will want to cash out a part of his stake at profit. So, first buy backs will be massive, because there will be a lot of cheap offers. As price grows, they will buy back smaller and smaller amounts. And when the price hits 38, they will stop buying, making up some shitty excuse. And none of poor losers who bought after ipo will know where is this cut off price.

THANK YOU yvv, you make my day a great day!

I guess, I have to thank you Yvv to constantly make me feel I have to answer your comments taken out of some magazine of yours, because it gives me the chance to enlighten all who has a genuine interest in BitShares 2.0 and Openledger.

Do you not know what transparency is? The whole point with OpenLedger is that you can see all sales taking place real time, and it does not take a genious to see the incoming amounts to ccedkbts and the following payments from obits account. It is no secret this is where the amounts are sent, and also it is no secret where they come from.

Everybody buying is told from day one, price is gradually increasing up untill launch time, and you can see this increase if you care to look instead of commentig here throwing accusations, withoout obviously knowing what BitShares platform is all about.

Just because it is not sold initially by exchanges where people are ready to do pump and dumb means what exactly? I am in control of the pricing towards public sales and it is all audited on DEX, as it is one of the core reasons why it is being introduced this way in the first place.

I dont go out and tell the price, simply because of the scalable increase towards IPO. On top of that please read about OBITS before you start speaking like this, you have obviously not, as you are even using 30 and 70% as if we are doing it like this, so it seems all really like a lot of bs from your side.

I am taking my precious time explaining and you seem to keep coming up with comments taken from I dont know where, but definitely not regarding OBITS, so excuse me now for making this the last rebuttal to your out of line comments.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 07:13:39 pm by ccedk »

Tuck Fheman

Watch my hands, kids.

Right now ccedk makes bold statements about transparency, and at the same time they are doing shady presale without making prices public. Suppose they've sold 30% of their tokens at 10 on presale and 70% at 50 after ipo. The average price they paid is 38. Those who bought during presale will drive the price way below 38, because even 20 is 100% profit for them, and everybody will want to cash out a part of his stake at profit. So, first buy backs will be massive, because there will be a lot of cheap offers. As price grows, they will buy back smaller and smaller amounts. And when the price hits 38, they will stop buying, making up some shitty excuse. And none of poor losers who bought after ipo will know where is this cut off price.