Author Topic: ShareBits Marketing Task Force  (Read 5155 times)

Offline EstefanTT

That's cool ! I've never been much of a tweeter guy. I barely understand the thing but as ShateBits is going to work on it, I'll do my homework, get the feeling of it and start tipping ;)
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
It's a live chat. I have it on my android phone but it's available on Iphone. I'm not sure but I think you can also use it on your computer.

There is a BitShares channel pretty active on it. Usually hundreds of message/day.

Cool. I'll download it.

In the meanwhile here is a cool tip/trick to automatically send a token whenever someone follows you on twitter.

Go to https://unfollowers.com/ , connect your account and under the tab "Automate" you can setup a auto-tweet than send someone a token for following you. See my twitter account for example: https://twitter.com/cryptoctopus777

Offline EstefanTT

It's a live chat. I have it on my android phone but it's available on Iphone. I'm not sure but I think you can also use it on your computer.

There is a BitShares channel pretty active on it. Usually hundreds of message/day.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I join your little group of 2 guys !

I think that the ShareBits is awsome !

The future will be crowed with cryptocurrencies and "social" cryptocurrencies. Be able to receive a "like" facebook token  or a "+5%" token on a forum who has a value would change the face of the social networks as we know them ! It already began here and it's amazing how people started to use it !

Also, ShareBits is the fastest, cheapest and funniest way we have know to evolve awarness around BitShares and his decentralised plateform (where you will be able to trade the tokens received for others or Fiat money.)

I can't see anything more effectif that this whole community starting to tip on tweeter, reddit, google+, youtube, others forums, ... lots of funny tokens who actually have value !

Even if BitShares is not build to play with "emotoken", it would be a shame not jump on this occasion the have fun, make money and promote BitShares !

I was thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a telegram group to share ideas on the run? It also could provide a place for quick feedbacks for the devs.
What's telegram?

Offline EstefanTT

I join your little group of 2 guys !

I think that the ShareBits is awsome !

The future will be crowed with cryptocurrencies and "social" cryptocurrencies. Be able to receive a "like" facebook token  or a "+5%" token on a forum who has a value would change the face of the social networks as we know them ! It already began here and it's amazing how people started to use it !

Also, ShareBits is the fastest, cheapest and funniest way we have know to evolve awarness around BitShares and his decentralised plateform (where you will be able to trade the tokens received for others or Fiat money.)

I can't see anything more effectif that this whole community starting to tip on tweeter, reddit, google+, youtube, others forums, ... lots of funny tokens who actually have value !

Even if BitShares is not build to play with "emotoken", it would be a shame not jump on this occasion the have fun, make money and promote BitShares !

I was thinking, wouldn't it be a good idea to create a telegram group to share ideas on the run? It also could provide a place for quick feedbacks for the devs.

Tuck Fheman

So I think it's only me and you @Tuck Fheman

this is not unusual ... as you can tell by my high school yearbook photo

=p

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
So I think it's only me and you @Tuck Fheman

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about BtsTip? Visit us at http://btstip.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Tuck Fheman

@tonyk and @Tuck Fheman I was thinking one way we could have an alternative use case is by "white labeling".

Let's say there is a huge MineCraft forum out there. What if we could give them the possibility to whitelabel sharebits for free? They get an "app" where they can upload their logo, their color scheme, set their base UIA and specs.

This way, each community can have their own custom branded "Power by ShareBits" tipbot.

Included in the sharebot could be a simple function to trade whatever UIA they have for BitUSD?

Then we have a gateway drug. :-)

#btstip "rgcrypto" 1 GREATIDEA

Tuck Fheman

Can you send me an invite to redrhino@riseup.net

I have asked fuzzy to. Doesn't look like I can invite. =/

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Hey @Tuck Fheman , do you want to connect on skype? You seem very enthousiastic about ShareBits

I don't skype. I do slack. =)  come into the BB slack if you like after hangout.

Can you send me an invite to redrhino@riseup.net

Tuck Fheman

@tonyk and @Tuck Fheman I was thinking one way we could have an alternative use case is by "white labeling".

Let's say there is a huge MineCraft forum out there. What if we could give them the possibility to whitelabel sharebits for free? They get an "app" where they can upload their logo, their color scheme, set their base UIA and specs.

This way, each community can have their own custom branded "Power by ShareBits" tipbot.

Included in the sharebot could be a simple function to trade whatever UIA they have for BitUSD?

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Tuck Fheman

Hey @Tuck Fheman , do you want to connect on skype? You seem very enthousiastic about ShareBits

I don't skype. I do slack. =)  come into the BB slack if you like after hangout.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog