Author Topic: The worst user of the month award  (Read 3496 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Worst users are the ones making threads like this.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
While it may be therapeutic for some, I would prefer that we not start threads to attack other community members. Tony is an important member of this community who adds a great deal of insight and perspective with his posts -- some of them have helped shape BitShares for the better.  I happen to really like the guy and cannot imagine this community without his spirit and passion, but realize that not everyone agrees. If you do not always agree with his opinions, then you are not the only one, but if you must resort to posting an attack then what does that make you? At the minimum, you should recognize that this forum is a bastion of free speech and thought. We are richer for it.

Agree, tony is our Charlie Hebdo

???
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

There's two ways to take that. I'll refrain from bringing up the one you're not talking about. ;)

#btstip "testz" 1 FISTBUMP

Offline testz

While it may be therapeutic for some, I would prefer that we not start threads to attack other community members. Tony is an important member of this community who adds a great deal of insight and perspective with his posts -- some of them have helped shape BitShares for the better.  I happen to really like the guy and cannot imagine this community without his spirit and passion, but realize that not everyone agrees. If you do not always agree with his opinions, then you are not the only one, but if you must resort to posting an attack then what does that make you? At the minimum, you should recognize that this forum is a bastion of free speech and thought. We are richer for it.

Tuck Fheman

#btstip "donkeypong" 1 FISTBUMP

Offline betax

• View Profile
This should be in random.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:00:39 am by donkeypong »

Offline wallace

• View Profile
Disagree
though we have disagreement on some point, l want to show my respect to this man.
give me money, I will do...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Also

We are qickly regressing people. The last attempt was way way better and far more colourful. All you managed to is 'posting in every thread'?

I wish this forum had a search .... 50 brownies for the first one to discover the old thread?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I think tonyk is the worst user. He writes so much disgusting stuff. I know that it could be that he is emotionally retarded and is not responsible for it but I have to say it anyway. He posts so much that every thread is full with his comments. The man knows no shame. Tonyk, was that you who changed his name to tonyk2 a few years ago because you realized that you were a little unpopular with your output after quite a few users complained about you? When will you do it again and be quiet for a while? I say this so u have the chance to change and so that I do not have to put u on ignore. You know what people need to work good? Encouragement! U are doing the opposite, stop it or leave the community.

I agree, very very bad user. Says the truth and does not care the slightest....just disgusting. +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

PS
well agree on all but changing one's name from tonyk to tonyk2 as a way to hide.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:22:59 am by tonyk »

Tuck Fheman

It does not help to smoke in this case.

d00d get out of that case! it goes much better in an open area.

38PTSWarrior

It does not help to smoke in this case.

Tuck Fheman

I think tonyk is the worst user. He writes so much disgusting stuff. I know that it could be that he is emotionally retarded and is not responsible for it but I have to say it anyway. He posts so much that every thread is full with his comments. The man knows no shame. Tonyk, was that you who changed his name to tonyk2 a few years ago because you realized that you were a little unpopular with your output after quite a few users complained about you? When will you do it again and be quiet for a while? I say this so u have the chance to change and so that I do not have to put u on ignore. You know what people need to work good? Encouragement! U are doing the opposite, stop it or leave the community.

I disagree. But I respect your opinion just enough not to create a thread to bash you. Grab the pipe and light up ... you'll forget all about tony in a few minutes!  :P

#wecoolbrah

38PTSWarrior