Author Topic: PLAY will be listed on Yunbi.com exchange today  (Read 16813 times)

Offline konelectric

Although this might not be the PLAY's primary responsibility, it would certainly show a great level of customer service if they communicated with BTER on behalf of the people that are having issues.

+5%
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

TravelsAsia

Although this might not be the PLAY's primary responsibility, it would certainly show a great level of customer service if they communicated with BTER on behalf of the people that are having issues. 

Offline konelectric

QUESTION TO FORUM

Since BTER has locked down all BTS in their customer accounts since BTS 2.0 migration on October 13th, it is
not possible to even withdraw the vested (or vesting) portion of the "sharedrop" PLS to the DACPLAY wallet and of course there has been no explanation posted on their website or sent via e-mail?
Exchange has no an obligation to do a sharedrop distribution if they didn't promise it. You can contact BTER by support@mail.bter.com

Shouldn't the PLS be available for withdrawal from the exchange since DACPLAY has not migrated to Graphene yet? 
Should. But the point is BTER never listed PLS, it is not about the upgrade.

So I'm reluctant to open an account with YUNBI since they want a drivers license sent to
them, just to trade crypto not fiat currencies..?? 

It's bad enough to that users may get Goxxed by BTER/BTC38 but to have your personal info floating around
with only a "promise"your account has privacy protections!  Forget it..

I think it's mainstream that exchanges must have a regulation (by gov demand).

I tried emailing BTER support a week or so before the BTS 2.0 migration....STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY...

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BTER EVER AGAIN..!
Any luck with this. bter  has my share drops too.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

TravelsAsia

Has anyone received a response yet from BTER?

Offline sirlo

• View Profile
QUESTION TO FORUM

Does anyone know where one can buy or trade for BitShares PLAY assets, PLS,  other than Yunbi exchange?
Yunbi only

Is there any way that PLS could be acquired via blocktrades, shapeshift, metaexchange??
No

Since BTER has locked down all BTS in their customer accounts since BTS 2.0 migration on October 13th, it is
not possible to even withdraw the vested (or vesting) portion of the "sharedrop" PLS to the DACPLAY wallet and of course there has been no explanation posted on their website or sent via e-mail?
Exchange has no an obligation to do a sharedrop distribution if they didn't promise it. You can contact BTER by support@mail.bter.com

Shouldn't the PLS be available for withdrawal from the exchange since DACPLAY has not migrated to Graphene yet? 

So I'm reluctant to open an account with YUNBI since they want a drivers license sent to

It's bad enough to that users may get Goxxed by BTER/BTC38 but to have your personal info floating around

Thanks LOGXING for your reply !

I guess I won't be trading or buying any more PLS then for a while...

I'm sorry but the BTER exchange EXPLICITLY encouraged their users to not only leave their crypto assets on the exchange but
PROMISED to handle all sharedrops, they even emailed me...as you can see from these posts on their websites
they did it for BitShares Music and for PTS and DNS

https://bter.com/article/4582                https://bter.com/article/3132   PTS for MUSIC

and the PLAYDAC sharedrop happened after the DNS & MUSIC sharedrops and long before they were hacked

https://bter.com/article/4760   robbery....and they promised to payback their users BTC...

so now I guess we are being to told we are SOL..and to get lost...yet I am supposed to trust YUNBI with my personal ID information !?  when tomorrow or next week they could disappear...?   

and YUNBI like BTER, Poloniex, etc. and other exchanges should only need ID info for people who wish to trade fiat...and I don't have a CNY bank account or live in China...so it puzzles me that they would require this for  non-Chinese crypto only trading..

I don't see how this is a benefit for the growth of PLS...

Anyway thanks..

I tried emailing BTER support a week or so before the BTS 2.0 migration....STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY...

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BTER EVER AGAIN..!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 05:31:57 pm by sirlo »

Offline logxing

QUESTION TO FORUM

Does anyone know where one can buy or trade for BitShares PLAY assets, PLS,  other than Yunbi exchange?
Yunbi only

Is there any way that PLS could be acquired via blocktrades, shapeshift, metaexchange??
No

BTS Account:logxing

Offline sirlo

• View Profile
According to Yunbi.com   exchange ,

You can now deposit the PLS (Play Shares) you get from crowd-funding stage to yunbi.com , and it can be traded today at 00:00 Bejing time , 2015-5-28  .

QUESTION TO FORUM

Any clarification by anyone with knowledge of this situation would be appreciated..

Thanks!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Is there any way to buy PLS on the bitshares asset exchange, like we can with Notes?

it's not the same chain , you can't directly buy real PLS on BTS chain  . you can only buy IOU-PLS on BTS , and then withdraw that IOU-PLS to real PLS in the DACPLAY wallet .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Is there any way to buy PLS on the bitshares asset exchange, like we can with Notes?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

iHashFury

Bought a few PLS on Yunbi setup a delegate and added a few usual suspects to a quick slate  ;)

iHashFury

I'd love to vote for you but all my shares are currently vested :(

Same problem (vested shares) but I have a seed and chain server up http://playtalk.org/index.php?topic=344.0

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I'd love to vote for you but all my shares are currently vested :(

Offline svk

I've started tracking the price from Yunbi on play.bitsharesblocks.com, if you force a refresh of the site you should get the pricechart on the homepage and it's also available in the charts section.

My PLAY delegate is currently out of the 101 so I'd appreciate some votes from those of you who already have access to your PLS!

done and done

Thanks!

I've added two more delegates in case anyone else feels like voting, dev2 and dev3 .bitsharesblocks, and there are some other delegates in standby position that need your votes! (clayop, testz, spartako at least). There are still way too many init delegates active in the PLAY network.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I've started tracking the price from Yunbi on play.bitsharesblocks.com, if you force a refresh of the site you should get the pricechart on the homepage and it's also available in the charts section.

My PLAY delegate is currently out of the 101 so I'd appreciate some votes from those of you who already have access to your PLS!

done and done
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks