Author Topic: Emergency Measure - Temporary Shutdown of MineBitShares  (Read 49776 times)

iHashFury

SHA256 seems to be working well but high diff Script ports are dead

stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:4445
stratum+tcp://216.146.143.177:4445

Only showing 1.54 MH on stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:4449 - should be 24-25 MH

iHashFury

Testing the pool today using SHA256 and Script.

Would love to see the proxy to NiceHash working (pool I usually use)

Please send my funds from the old pool in BTS to iperky

BTS5JT3ErQizmLdrsPgux7hjmnBD5jMS17PQkVgre8LdiQ4LRvisR 630658672.1 1.407% 0.0427776526

Offline fuzzy

Good to see the community is jumping onboard to help :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CalabiYau

Forwarded your post to @kuro112 on Skype, it's possible he put the wrong details on the site I'm not sure of them myself, so will get back to you.

Edit: Talked to Bunker, and this is the stratum he's mining on:
stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:4449
k thanks I have one more question if I want to mine bts I put just my name if I want bitusd I put USD after my name
Sha256 stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:3339
Scrypt   stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:4449
X11        stratum+tcp://mining.bunkermining.com:5559
username oakmaster USD password x

Are these the correct addresses and ports to use?  Info is all over the place and I would like to help test the new pool!

Tried x11 with these and difficulty is set to 8.  I do not see any shares being accepted.

x11 seems broken atm.

Tuck Fheman

Just mine LTC+DOGE+VIA @ Coinotron and sell them for BTS. You'll end up with more BTS that way. ;)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
So is upstream proxy mining actually implemented?

If not - having v high diff coins like Dash on the pool will just  be wasting miners hash and pulling the overall pools algo's mining profitability down.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Forwarded your post to @kuro112 on Skype, it's possible he put the wrong details on the site I'm not sure of them myself, so will get back to you.

k thanks I have one more question if I want to mine bts I put just my name if I want bitusd I put USD after my name

Are these the correct addresses and ports to use?  Info is all over the place and I would like to help test the new pool!

Tried x11 with these and difficulty is set to 8.  I do not see any shares being accepted.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Status Update

Today more PMs were sent and we processed more payments. 100% BTS this time.

I reported on more issues with the pool and they have been fixed. If you look at the dashboard display now, you can make sense of the hash data now that it is separated by protocol.

Community here has been finding issues with the development pool and fixes are being done. Awesome.

Proxy pool implementation has been refused to be delivered now despite my inquiries on it's completion.

Now beginning to test other asset payout methods.

We setup several more coins. All the coins we plan to support in X11, and sha256 are now setup. There are just a handful more of scrypt coin we are planning to add initially. Others like Antpool and Nicehash will not be possible without the proxy pool implementation being completed. This will greatly diminish our profitability prospects.

Ports for mining have been optimized to include switching ports only.

We are slowly but surely getting closer to production readiness.

Looking forward to seeing more progress tomorrow!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline oakmaster

password for the asset u want to mine if u just want bts we can use the simple x that will work
 edit didn't see it would be more of a problem to change the pass so there no other $ ! # / \ & * we can use I don't no what bts don't allow in their username or I'd throw one out there

I've added "|" as a delimiter for an asset, so try mining with the name for example: hybr1d|USD and that should work as well (instead of a space). For the record, the pool is at ~0.019 BTC so payout should be soon... (need to mine 0.01 BTC more b/c its moved in 0.01 chunks, so could be a few more hours).
k it seams to be good my miner wasnt connecting so even for BTS you have to put | in so I just changed to oakmaster|BTS and it's all good now I was checking out the pool I see CNY in there so we can mine any bitasset we want even BITBTC and so on that's freaking awesome

I am mining for BROWNIES right now along with CNY testing.

When the pool becomes production ready more details on this will be provided.
thanks can't wait till everything gets figured out and is 100% operational

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

password for the asset u want to mine if u just want bts we can use the simple x that will work
 edit didn't see it would be more of a problem to change the pass so there no other $ ! # / \ & * we can use I don't no what bts don't allow in their username or I'd throw one out there

I've added "|" as a delimiter for an asset, so try mining with the name for example: hybr1d|USD and that should work as well (instead of a space). For the record, the pool is at ~0.019 BTC so payout should be soon... (need to mine 0.01 BTC more b/c its moved in 0.01 chunks, so could be a few more hours).
k it seams to be good my miner wasnt connecting so even for BTS you have to put | in so I just changed to oakmaster|BTS and it's all good now I was checking out the pool I see CNY in there so we can mine any bitasset we want even BITBTC and so on that's freaking awesome

I am mining for BROWNIES right now along with CNY testing.

When the pool becomes production ready more details on this will be provided.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline oakmaster

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Offline oakmaster

Offline oakmaster

awesome thanks for getting this figured out

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d

« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:44:02 am by hybridd »
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie