Author Topic: Emotokens / UIA swapbot  (Read 1350 times)

Offline EstefanTT

It could be nice, indeed, to change emotokens between themselves in ShareBits.

It could be cool for the random guys who collected a couple thousands tokens of HIGHFIVE, FISTBUMP, SMILE, KUDOS,... to regroup them in the same token, withdraw them and get their value in BTS.
This is IMO, a feature much needed if we want people (out of BitShares) be interested in being tipped.

The problem is that, anyone here are selling their token at different price in the DEX. I think it's not a bad thing,  the better you will be able to "promote" your token, to spread it, the more value it should have.

Idea :

We could have an option, in the ShareBits website where the owner (creator) of a token can define its price in BTS. Let's say I decide the XYZ are worth 0.1 BTS.
We would also need a place where we can change any asset for any other, using the value of both asset in BTS to define the rate at which they would be changed.
The fees should be very small because that would be done with small amounts of tokens. But some fees are required to assure Sharebits is making profits. Maybe 1 bts / Tx. The withdraw to the Dex can be higher 40-100 bts. It shouldn't occured very often, so it can be more expansive.

It would be like a tiny centralised market for emotoken. No order book, nothing complicated, just a place to input the amount of tokjen XYZ you want to change, how many ABC you will get and a big button "change it".

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:02:11 pm by EstefanTT »
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
This could be directly integrated to ShareBits (likewise iframable) if ShareBits was the one to hold the supply of the said emo tokens. The biggest issue I'd say with this is the fees associated (which through ShareBits would be mitigated).
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline fuzzy

okay, I would like to have a swapbot that automatically swap any emotoken that I choose 1:1.

How would I go about doing that or how much should I expect to pay for something like this. Either something I can embed in an iframe or a wordpress plugin.

Wouldn't metaexchange be able to enable this functionality? 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
since your are the issuer you could simple sell all of them in there cross markets at parity
A : B
B : C
C : A
then people can 'trade' them at parity

What would you like to see in the iframe/wp plugin?

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
okay, I would like to have a swapbot that automatically swap any emotoken that I choose 1:1.

How would I go about doing that or how much should I expect to pay for something like this. Either something I can embed in an iframe or a wordpress plugin.