Author Topic: Increasing BitShares Revenue  (Read 7279 times)

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

if you have brought at 0.02 CNY and sold at 0,04 CNY , that was 100% profit , shuang si .... +5% +5%
very shuang

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
if you have brought at 0.02 CNY and sold at 0,04 CNY , that was 100% profit , shuang si .... +5% +5%
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
in a no depth and liquidity marketing I don't think a daytrader can make much money from the market. they're most earned from rule. but this money comes from others lost. currently this is a hurt to the whole system.

I am no expert but isn't it the very nature of wall street and forex to have winners and losers?

And if we want more liquid market, what do we need?

More trading?

Offline wallace

• View Profile
in a no depth and liquidity marketing I don't think a daytrader can make much money from the market. they're most earned from rule. but this money comes from others lost. currently this is a hurt to the whole system.
give me money, I will do...

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I may not be the only one here in this situation.

I really like the bitshares and what it stands for BUT I find myself looking at openledger and I have no clue how I can make money doing day trading on it. Absolutely no clue.

If I had enough knowledge to at least believe I could make money trading on it, I would be using a lot more. I would be trading on multiple market and generate fees to the network.

Now, who do you know that could teach people like me to use OL for daytrading?
This is a golden opportunity for someone who has this knowledge to make referral revenue.

Please reply if you:
- Want to learn how to daytrade on OpenLedger
- Already have experience daytrading on the network.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:49:57 am by rgcrypto »