Author Topic: Bitshares UI 2.0.151202 released  (Read 6982 times)

Offline Chronos

Easy suggestions:

-Switch the default chart interval to 1 day - those 1h periods of no trading activity look embarrassing.
-In the All Markets list, sort by the Volume column by default. Polo does this.

Its all about giving the impression of an active exchange where users feel its worth spending their time.
I agree with both of these. The first thing I do is sort by volume when I want to eyeball recent active markets.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Easy suggestions:

-Switch the default chart interval to 1 day - those 1h periods of no trading activity look embarrassing.
-In the All Markets list, sort by the Volume column by default. Polo does this.

Its all about giving the impression of an active exchange where users feel its worth spending their time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@cass , I'm not sure about the new color scheme for the market page:

We now have two kinds of green (one for the chart candles and a different one for bid prices & the BUY button) and two kinds of red (one for the chart candles and a different one for ask prices & the SELL button).
For me it now looks very inconsistent and random color-wise. So it's a step back for me, I think we should stick to this nice pair of green and orange that we had before, without introducing additional colors.

Also, those vertical and horizontal lines dividing up the screen into sections might be a good idea but those lines are currently too conspicuous, they draw too much attention whereas I think their role should be much more subtle.
I think they would still do the job if they were barely visible to the eye.

yep known issue  .. will work on this next week ..
https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/issues/577
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

jakub

@cass , I'm not sure about the new color scheme for the market page:

We now have two kinds of green (one for the chart candles and a different one for bid prices & the BUY button) and two kinds of red (one for the chart candles and a different one for ask prices & the SELL button).
For me it now looks very inconsistent and random color-wise. So it's a step back for me, I think we should stick to this nice pair of green and orange that we had before, without introducing additional colors.

Also, those vertical and horizontal lines dividing up the screen into sections might be a good idea but those lines are currently too conspicuous, they draw too much attention whereas I think their role should be much more subtle.
I think they would still do the job if they were barely visible to the eye.

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
Nice. I'll keep this in mind for a future release.
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
One suggestion. Showing percent of NAV for each asset in the wallet would be cool.

I'm not sure what this means.

Net asset value. You show a percent of total supply against each asset, which is cool. If you show which percent each asset has in your NAV, it would be very handy for making balanced portfolio.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Net Asset Value </wildguess>
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
One suggestion. Showing percent of NAV for each asset in the wallet would be cool.

I'm not sure what this means.

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Net asset value is displayed incorrectly currently. It should include funds locked in orders. These are my assets. It should also include a fraction of collateral which exceeds my debt.

I agree! It should also include balances tied up in collateral positions etc. I would think.
+5%

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
Net asset value is displayed incorrectly currently. It should include funds locked in orders. These are my assets. It should also include a fraction of collateral which exceeds my debt.

I agree! It should also include balances tied up in collateral positions etc. I would think.

Tracking here: https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene-ui/issues/584
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 01:30:47 am by wmbutler »

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
I must say the UI is much better now.

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
When will the Claim Balance bug be fixed?

I am not aware of a claim balance bug. Can you either elaborate or point me to a recent thread?

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
I have the light wallet do I have to update that? I'm afraid to update it, If I want can I continue the old version of the light wallet?

There is no reason to be afraid of downloading the latest light client since 2.0 came out. Your keys are not in jeopardy. If it would make you feel better, backup your wallet an place it somewhere separate on your system prior to upgrading (but you really should already have a backup if you've been diligent).