Author Topic: interesting  (Read 4489 times)

Offline twitter

• View Profile
bue is  a hard working witness since the first day but been laid off. I wish can vote me back in .
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:28:50 pm by twitter »
witness:

Offline triox

• View Profile
  • BitShares: triox
I have two accounts, the one I do most of my voting with and then "bytemaster".  It was pointed out to me that I wasn't voting with my own account and that 70M BTS were being proxied to me. 

I decided to increase the threshold required to move committee decisions away from the core developers due to the recent controversy over "rash" committee decisions.  My thinking was that increasing the threshold for getting voted into the committee would help increase quality and community consensus.

That said, I was also being a tad lazy because I haven't actually evaluated the committee members in closer detail. 

I will probably vote for more witnesses (you all were doing a good job, I didn't intend to have my vote for some of you vote out others).  You will be back in within 24 hours.

With respect to the committee I hope everyone who was on the committee stays involved. I just want to do my due diligence before voting for committee members. So for now, those who have trusted "me" with their votes can know that I have cast them in such a way that ensures I approve of committee actions.

Thank you for that clarification. It was such a bummer waking up to being fired in what seemed like a mass layoff.  :-X

Offline taoljj

• View Profile
I have two accounts, the one I do most of my voting with and then "bytemaster".  It was pointed out to me that I wasn't voting with my own account and that 70M BTS were being proxied to me. 

I decided to increase the threshold required to move committee decisions away from the core developers due to the recent controversy over "rash" committee decisions.  My thinking was that increasing the threshold for getting voted into the committee would help increase quality and community consensus.

That said, I was also being a tad lazy because I haven't actually evaluated the committee members in closer detail. 

I will probably vote for more witnesses (you all were doing a good job, I didn't intend to have my vote for some of you vote out others).  You will be back in within 24 hours.

With respect to the committee I hope everyone who was on the committee stays involved. I just want to do my due diligence before voting for committee members. So for now, those who have trusted "me" with their votes can know that I have cast them in such a way that ensures I approve of committee actions.

delegate.taolje witness runs  feeds script every 5 minutes.

I'm sorry to update late.

Need some votes for delegate.taolje to witness!Thanks
BTS      Witness: delegate.taoljj

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

As the thread says.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
The BTS share price moved quite a bit today +6%, maybe some whales were buying just to edge ahead in votes.

came on man. we need much better conspiracy theory than that. one that explains (or at least mentions) all facts of the day.

"After OP was exposed for just taking the BTS for writing obits and dumping the BTS on the market, they decided they need to do something one last time. They hired a hacker. The hacker hacked BM account, but to look like it is BM himself before taking off they voted for all init delegates. The money from BM's account were moved using a stealth transfer... At the same time the OL guys were driving the price up so both the money from BM's account and the legally obtained one can be dumped at a better rate. After finishing the pump and dump all bad actors just diapered into the night...."
lol
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
What are these "init" accounts?
Controlled by the devs.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline paliboy

What are these "init" accounts?

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
The BTS share price moved quite a bit today +6%, maybe some whales were buying just to edge ahead in votes.

The account bytemaster updated its vote from none to init committee members and six witnesses. This causes a drop of number of witness to 17 (before prob 27), and moved up many init committee members.

OK, a much simpler explanation, thanks for the info.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

came on man. we need much better conspiracy theory than that. one that explains (or at least mentions) all facts of the day.

"After OP was exposed for just taking the BTS for writing obits and dumping the BTS on the market, they decided they need to do something one last time. They hired a hacker. The hacker hacked BM account, but to look like it is BM himself before taking off they voted for all init delegates. The money from BM's account were moved using a stealth transfer... At the same time the OL guys were driving the price up so both the money from BM's account and the legally obtained one can be dumped at a better rate. After finishing the pump and dump all bad actors just diapered into the night...."
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

The account bytemaster updated its vote from none to init committee members and six witnesses. This causes a drop of number of witness to 17 (before prob 27), and moved up many init committee members.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
looks like the inits are back in place. is this the end for this committee?

in my opinion, it shows, that a small group controls at this point in time everything, because their stake is big enough.

yep, you're right. that was the only reason we had a committee last time.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

in my opinion, it shows, that a small group controls at this point in time everything, because their stake is big enough.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav