Author Topic: The #1 Intro Video to BitShares  (Read 2704 times)

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey EstefanTT, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline EstefanTT

I agree that we need something simple ... but describe BitShares in a simple way is not an easy task. So far it's the more simple we could get.

We'll see how to emphasis the anti  Goxed and anti bail in capability.

Thanks for your input sir !

#sharebits "JonnyBitcoin" 50 BTSFCX
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I think it needs to be made more simple and maybe some reference to the fact that you can't be goxed or there can't be a bank bail in.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline EstefanTT

We are trying to find the "style" of videos we are going to make. So we can remain consistent over the serie.

We are doing some testing, trying different models. Once it's decided, it shouldn't take too long.

At the meantime, we posted this thread mainly to have feedbacks on the text.

So far we didn't have to much comments on that. Is the text absolutely perfect ? Aren't we missing to explain some great use cases or feature ? I'm sure this text can be done much better.

Anything that we can add or remove to make it more "interesting" for the viewer ?
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Hi everybody  :D

We finished the script for our first Intro video to BitShares in French. Animation is in progress.
We could use some help to adapt our script for the english version as we are not native english speakers.

The script comes in 3 main section:
1) BitShares Philosophy
2) Technicalities
3) Use Cases

Here is the first draft in english:
1)
BitShares is a financial entity existing outside of the traditionnal economic system, a decentralized exchange platform based on Blockchain technology.

BitShares does not belong to anyone, it belongs to everyone. No single entity owns this platform nor decides of it’s management and evolution. Every people owning BTS are actually shareholders and own a part of it. Decision-making process is achieved through internal voting between shareholders.

BitShares comes from  latest generation Blockchain technology, it features a secure, transparent and decentralized network offering a safe way to exchange across the globe. The BitShares network ignore country border, it’s only borders is the World Wide Web. No abusive jurisdiction can claim control of its network.

2)
BitShares is based on Bitcoin technology, the blockchain but takes it’s application on to the next level. On Bitcoin blockchain you can transfer its crypto-currency, bitcoins, without the needing any centralized third-party (banks).

BitShares allows people to use its crypto-currency, bitshares, as the fundation for all the features you would want to have from a bank or an exchange without the un-needed centralization.

3)
Issue you own crypto-currency. It will allow you to start a crowdfunding, to reward people throught internet and social networks, to create your own affiliate marketing program or fidelity program and the list just goes on... Possibilities are limitless.
Transfer any currency (or asset) anywhere in the world in 1 second with fees never superior to 10 cents. Available 24/7/365.
Offer a new payment method to your clients, add a new revenue source for your business, learn new ways to monetize your website or web-based company.

Hold on €, $, £, gold, oil, nasdac index, … without any risk of seizure or restriction from authorities.

Be part of a groundbreaking worldwide community

Text will be in voiceover both in English and French versions.

Help will be rewarded with BTSFCX  ;D

cool, when can we get to see the video?
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline emailtooaj

I'd be happy to help do the English voice over for you guys,  but I'd like to see if there's any others willing to step up and offer their services besides me.  And if so, let the community vote who they feel fits the project best.
What time frame are you needing this voice over to get completed? 
Also, it would be good to view the final animation in order to fit the voice over tempo and "word flow" congruent of the animations. 
Are you pretty close to having this animation 100% complete?

For reference... I do the Beyond Bitcoin intro voice overs.

ps- if you've already got a French voice over done and need it "livened" up some,  please PM me.  I'd be more than happy to help polish the audio!

Thanks a lot for your comment and your proposal to help us.

As said earlier we have a professional person for the french voice, but we do not know how her english is, so we are very thankful that you propose to do the english voice.
Our goal is to make a video as professional as possible and it would be great to have an english native person speaking on this video, that would be great actually!
If that is ok with you, we will have the video ready as soon as possible and let you know about its progress

Thanks a lot
I'm only a pm away [emoji2]
Feel free to contact me if you'd like me to give out a go!
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline mangou007

I'd be happy to help do the English voice over for you guys,  but I'd like to see if there's any others willing to step up and offer their services besides me.  And if so, let the community vote who they feel fits the project best.
Also, it would be good to view the final animation in order to fit the voice over tempo and "word flow" congruent of the animations. 

ps- if you've already got a French voice over done and need it "livened" up some,  please PM me.  I'd be more than happy to help polish the audio!

Thanks a lot for your comment and your proposal to help us.

As said earlier we have a professional person for the french voice, but we do not know how her english is, so we are very thankful that you propose to do the english voice.
Our goal is to make a video as professional as possible and it would be great to have an english native person speaking on this video, that would be great actually!
If that is ok with you, we will have the video ready as soon as possible and let you know about its progress

Thanks a lot
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey DestBest, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline DestBest

In fact we already have someone (french speaker) who will do the french and english voiceover, we like the frenchy accent effect  :P

We don't have it yet but be sure we will contact you as soon as we have it  ;)
#sharebits "emailtooaj" 50 BTSFCX
Maybe this https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20123.msg259060.html#msg259060 helps for (1)
Will discuss it with the team, nice one  :)
#sharebits "delulo" 50 BTSFCX
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline emailtooaj

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline DestBest

Hi everybody  :D

We finished the script for our first Intro video to BitShares in French. Animation is in progress.
We could use some help to adapt our script for the english version as we are not native english speakers.

The script comes in 3 main section:
1) BitShares Philosophy
2) Technicalities
3) Use Cases

Here is the first draft in english:
1)
BitShares is a financial entity existing outside of the traditionnal economic system, a decentralized exchange platform based on Blockchain technology.

BitShares does not belong to anyone, it belongs to everyone. No single entity owns this platform nor decides of it’s management and evolution. Every people owning BTS are actually shareholders and own a part of it. Decision-making process is achieved through internal voting between shareholders.

BitShares comes from  latest generation Blockchain technology, it features a secure, transparent and decentralized network offering a safe way to exchange across the globe. The BitShares network ignore country border, it’s only borders is the World Wide Web. No abusive jurisdiction can claim control of its network.

2)
BitShares is based on Bitcoin technology, the blockchain but takes it’s application on to the next level. On Bitcoin blockchain you can transfer its crypto-currency, bitcoins, without the needing any centralized third-party (banks).

BitShares allows people to use its crypto-currency, bitshares, as the fundation for all the features you would want to have from a bank or an exchange without the un-needed centralization.

3)
Issue you own crypto-currency. It will allow you to start a crowdfunding, to reward people throught internet and social networks, to create your own affiliate marketing program or fidelity program and the list just goes on... Possibilities are limitless.
Transfer any currency (or asset) anywhere in the world in 1 second with fees never superior to 10 cents. Available 24/7/365.
Offer a new payment method to your clients, add a new revenue source for your business, learn new ways to monetize your website or web-based company.

Hold on €, $, £, gold, oil, nasdac index, … without any risk of seizure or restriction from authorities.

Be part of a groundbreaking worldwide community

Text will be in voiceover both in English and French versions.

Help will be rewarded with BTSFCX  ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:19:48 pm by DestBest »
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com