Other > LottoShares

any update news?

(1/6) > >>

bizzyb:

--- Quote from: konelectric on January 08, 2016, 06:51:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: bizzyb on January 08, 2016, 01:34:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: konelectric on January 07, 2016, 11:23:19 am ---Got another email from LottoShare. They given up on the Remittio opportunity & are just refunding everyone's money.

--- End quote ---
I didn't see anywhere they say they have given up on Remittio.

The last comms I had, the Banx priorities were two fold.
1) Remittio.com
2) Entrepreneuraction.com

Banx holders will have a share of both of these projects, as well as the Banx portfolio, though the % share is not very clear at this time.

My impression is they are looking outside of the cryptosphere to find VC investment.

One can remain "optimistic" whilst an ember still burns right  :)

--- End quote ---

This is what I was referring too:

Subject: Return of your Lottoshares Contribution
Reply-To: info@lottoshares.com

Previously we sent out an email letting yo uknow about the status of Lottoshares.  In the email we gave yo uthe option to either request a refund or to invest in Remittio, our award winning start up.

Since then we have now decided to issue refunds to everyone, including those who already responded that they would like to invest in Remittio.

Please reply to this message with the wallet address you would like us to send the funds to as well as the email address you used to contribute.  Once we have that, we will begin processing the refund of your contribution.  If you have already recieved a refund you may desregard this message.

Thank you,

Lottoshares Team

--- End quote ---
Hi, yeah I got that one too, but as you can see there is no mention of ending the pursuit of Remittio, which from the recent webinar is 1 of 2 main focuses of their resources.

They haven't "given up" on Remittio, just no longer accepting small donations from the crypto crowd while they pursue significant VC investment.

Can't blame them, more hassle than it's worth.

konelectric:

--- Quote from: bizzyb on January 08, 2016, 01:34:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: konelectric on January 07, 2016, 11:23:19 am ---Got another email from LottoShare. They given up on the Remittio opportunity & are just refunding everyone's money.

--- End quote ---

1) Remittio.com

Banx holders will have a share of both of these projects, as well as the Banx portfolio, though the % share is not very clear at this time.

My impression is they are looking outside of the cryptosphere to find VC investment.

--- End quote ---

This is what I was referring too:

Subject: Return of your Lottoshares Contribution
Reply-To: info@lottoshares.com

Previously we sent out an email letting yo uknow about the status of Lottoshares.  In the email we gave yo uthe option to either request a refund or to invest in Remittio, our award winning start up.

Since then we have now decided to issue refunds to everyone, including those who already responded that they would like to invest in Remittio.

Please reply to this message with the wallet address you would like us to send the funds to as well as the email address you used to contribute.  Once we have that, we will begin processing the refund of your contribution.  If you have already recieved a refund you may desregard this message.

Thank you,

Lottoshares Team

bizzyb:

--- End quote ---

1) Remittio.com

fav:

--- Quote from: lil_jay890 on January 07, 2016, 01:54:32 pm ---

--- End quote ---

lol...

--- End quote ---

really nice. explains why they won a comedy award the other day :D

lil_jay890:

--- End quote ---

lol...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version