Author Topic: CrowdBounty Quest: Add BTS & MUSE to Exchange (Donate ANY Token to Reward Pool!)  (Read 1667 times)

Offline arnolde

• View Profile
I know the community that would love this idea and do it in a heart beat. PM me so we can have a conversation about this.

for bitshares?  and within the bitshares ecosystem?

pm me

Offline fuzzy

I know the community that would love this idea and do it in a heart beat. PM me so we can have a conversation about this.

for bitshares?  and within the bitshares ecosystem?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline arnolde

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

In response to @cob request here, I have decided to crowdsource the efforts of our community.  MUSE sharedropped heavily on the BitShares community and so I would like to activate that very same community to come to his (and BTS) aid in helping ensure we get onto exchanges.  Exchanges will be far more likely to add our token if we show them a very high level of demand for such an act. 

I, therefore, made a bounty quest post along with an email template so users on the forum can quite literally copy/paste, add their own names and send (this should take no more than 30 seconds of your time as opposed to taking 10 minutes to write it up and send individually). 

At this time, I would like to ask ANY individual or project team to consider donating in their own token to the pool from which payouts can occur.  I have already put up BROWNIE.PTS, but would also love to give out your token!  This will not only serve as a promotion for your own project/uia...but will give those who actively help improve our value proposition an incentive to work for all of our community's unique and individual value propositions. 

If you would like to donate to this, please post below in this thread with precisely what and how much.  Please send them using the ShareBot (fund it at Sharebits.io!) directly to me via a response within this thread, however, so it is easy to keep organized and to see without me having to go to various places to compile it all into a final tally. 

I will be giving tokens out for every exchange contacted---but it will require a screenshot as proof.  If you wish to be added to the list of active participants, please contribute the above in the following thread:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20446.msg263791.html#msg263791

Reward pooling? Another Bitshares community innovation?

In all honesty, that depends on our community.  I can only volunteer to help...because I am only one person.  Our community growing and thriving depends on everyone recognizing their own valueand committing to bring it forth to develop a truly innovative platform with a human touch.

In response to you question, however:  to my knowledge if the community brought this to life...it would be yet another bitshares sharing economy innovation as I am almost certain no other community has done this before. 

And again I would like to thank @hybridd @kuro @Freebieservers and all the testers who made the construction of our current toolset possible.  They have been attacked alot lately and it has largely been unnecessary, but I probably dont need to say it as mich anymore as our community watches the fruits of their (and ccedk/beyondbitcoin) labor begin to emerge.

But tools without human hands to wield them are basically stones...

TravelsAsia

Messaged list and forwarded any correspondence to Peertracks, we need everyone showing your interest. Fuzzy made some great points about helping the partner that share dropped and helping Bitshares by helping Peertracks show off the technology.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
In response to @cob request here, I have decided to crowdsource the efforts of our community.  MUSE sharedropped heavily on the BitShares community and so I would like to activate that very same community to come to his (and BTS) aid in helping ensure we get onto exchanges.  Exchanges will be far more likely to add our token if we show them a very high level of demand for such an act. 

I, therefore, made a bounty quest post along with an email template so users on the forum can quite literally copy/paste, add their own names and send (this should take no more than 30 seconds of your time as opposed to taking 10 minutes to write it up and send individually). 

At this time, I would like to ask ANY individual or project team to consider donating in their own token to the pool from which payouts can occur.  I have already put up BROWNIE.PTS, but would also love to give out your token!  This will not only serve as a promotion for your own project/uia...but will give those who actively help improve our value proposition an incentive to work for all of our community's unique and individual value propositions. 

If you would like to donate to this, please post below in this thread with precisely what and how much.  Please send them using the ShareBot (fund it at Sharebits.io!) directly to me via a response within this thread, however, so it is easy to keep organized and to see without me having to go to various places to compile it all into a final tally. 

I will be giving tokens out for every exchange contacted---but it will require a screenshot as proof.  If you wish to be added to the list of active participants, please contribute the above in the following thread:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20446.msg263791.html#msg263791

Reward pooling? Another Bitshares community innovation?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 10:09:35 pm by fuzzy »