Author Topic: DAVID ZIMBECK THE BEST GUY AFTER SATOSHI IN BITOCOIN  (Read 3182 times)

38PTSWarrior

That's what I like. To meet so many people every day. From different jobs and .. man,...
fantastic life!  8)

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
We ...smoked a joint and had a beer...he thinks that the BitShares people are good guys.

Finally a good reason to smoke and drink!   8)

Sounds to me like Stan is volunteering for a little trip and meeting???  :o
A meeting of the minds that has some good potential.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
We ...smoked a joint and had a beer...he thinks that the BitShares people are good guys.

Finally a good reason to smoke and drink!   8)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

38PTSWarrior

I once met him briefly. I was pitching for 12 hours and ran into him. We talked about his projects, smart-contracts, smoked a joint and had a beer. He's really friendly, enthusiastic and said that he thinks that the BitShares people are good guys.

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
Hello my dear Cryptofriends,

My name is Alec, and I have been into the professional Bitcoin/ Blockchain Buisness (www.bitcoin42.com) for 2 years, and besides of Dan (Bitshares), David Zimbeck is my best friend and most awesome developer in the Bitcoin / Blockchain space. He coded single handeldy coded 55,000 line of codes which became the FIRST!!! yes.... TRULY THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKET.... WAY WAY before Bitshares. But... has the Universe wants it, simultaneous with Bitshares.... although it was called differently,. However... This guy, DAVID ZIMBECK I can not steam out enough. david zimbeck is the best dev besides of satoshi and dan in crypto. period!

Best,
Alec

I'm looking forward to Bitbay Marketplace (http://bitbay.market/) being finished. It's taking a while since only David is doing the coding, but it could really be a good alternative to ebay. I've been buying off and on since the initial snafu on bter. I would love to see some kind of relationship between BTS and BAY.

Offline twitter

• View Profile
witness:

Offline bitcoin42

DAVID ZIMBECK. DAVID ZIMBECK. DAVID ZIMBECK DAVID ZIMBECK....

I m only trying  to help my dear friend here. DAVID ZIMBECK. Sorry. DAVID ZIMBECK. I only want to do some awesome saucce. DAVID ZIMBECK. Hope you understand. DAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECK.

Get it?   Nice! DAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECKDAVID ZIMBECK

Offline bitcoin42

Hello my dear Cryptofriends,

My name is Alec, and I have been into the professional Bitcoin/ Blockchain Buisness (www.bitcoin42.com) for 2 years, and besides of Dan (Bitshares), David Zimbeck is my best friend and most awesome developer in the Bitcoin / Blockchain space. He coded single handeldy coded 55,000 line of codes which became the FIRST!!! yes.... TRULY THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKET.... WAY WAY before Bitshares. But... has the Universe wants it, simultaneous with Bitshares.... although it was called differently,. However... This guy, DAVID ZIMBECK I can not steam out enough. david zimbeck is the best dev besides of satoshi and dan in crypto. period!

Best,
Alec
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:32:39 pm by bitcoin42 »