Author Topic: Brownie price: Panic or not?  (Read 7763 times)

Offline testz

I did want to mention one thing. I typed in my Memo wrong when I sent BTS funds from my Wallet. Does typing in the memo cancel the transaction? Cuz the funds are not showing in my Poloniex account.

Contact Poloniex support with details, amount, typed memo, etc, they will help you to get your money at your Poloniex account.

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

I did want to mention one thing. I typed in my Memo wrong when I sent BTS funds from my Wallet. Does typing in the memo cancel the transaction? Cuz the funds are not showing in my Poloniex account.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

38PTSWarrior

If you want to sell it instantly you have to click on the little numbers “highest bid“ or so. Or highest ask sry, under the “sell brownies“ field.
Then type in the amount of brownies you want to sell and click on sell (or buy) you will see.

Thanks bro I figured it out! Appreciated.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

38PTSWarrior

If you want to sell it instantly you have to click on the little numbers “highest bid“ or so. Or highest ask sry, under the “sell brownies“ field.
Then type in the amount of brownies you want to sell and click on sell (or buy) you will see.

Alright new problem. I keep selling Brownie Points for BTS but I am not receiving BTS but my Brownie Points are dwindling. My wallet says the orders have been placed. Does that mean its not automated? The market? Does the seller have to do something or confirm something on their end? Let me know thanks.

My bad my wallet was locked  :P I found it.

My problem right now is that I do not know exactly how to put Brownie Points on the market to sell through the Bitshares Wallet. I have a Mac and this is my first time. Bare with me  :)

But have you tried it? Didn't you see the "Markets" section?

Yes Akado. I'm so confused there is no market for Brownie.PTS when I try to search for it through the Light Wallet for Mac and I can't create an OpenLedger account online for some reason. Does the market exist in the actual wallet because I cannot access it.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
My problem right now is that I do not know exactly how to put Brownie Points on the market to sell through the Bitshares Wallet. I have a Mac and this is my first time. Bare with me  :)

But have you tried it? Didn't you see the "Markets" section?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mint chocolate chip

Use the account that you have that has the brownies, go to this market, under SELL put in the price you want and the quantity you want to sell. They sell when someone chooses to pay that price for them, otherwise your sell offer sits on the order book until you cancel the order.
https://bitshares.openledger.info/?market/BROWNIE.PTS_BTS#/market/BROWNIE.PTS_BTS

Where are individuals actually selling Brownie Points? Are there major exchanges with BROWNIE/BTS trading pairs?
Just OpenLedger

Can OpenLedger be accessed through the Bitshares Light wallet? I'm new to trading Brownies so forgive my ignorance.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Where are individuals actually selling Brownie Points? Are there major exchanges with BROWNIE/BTS trading pairs?
Just OpenLedger

38PTSWarrior

#sharebits “CRAPCOIN“ 100 CRAPCOIN

@fav please delete the off-topic here, I don't like to see avatars with poop, thx