Author Topic: 100 PTS - Create 'Intro to Keyhotee' Infographic [CLOSED]  (Read 12238 times)

Offline Bitcoin3D

• Follow me: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin3D
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcoin3d

Thank you to everyone who participated!  We've had time to go over submissions for the infographics and decided on the following winners:

What are Bitshares Winner:  GodsCreation
Intro to Keyhotee Winner: MrJeans
What are AGS & PTS?   - None.  We decided not to use any of the submissions so the bounty is still open for this infographic.

We'd ask for some final revisions on these two winning designs before we go to print. Once final revisions are made, we'll pay out the bounties.  Thanks again to everyone for contributing!

B

MktDirketor let me know if and when you need an animated version of this infographic. Ill gladly do it for a certain bounty.
Bitcoin address: 19uYMBnPFsho8HDKMedtHP4gLgjoD1q34F

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
Can I offer a suggestion?  Its not a biggy, but can we tone down the phrase "The Government is unable to access centralized servers to spy on you."  to something more like "Corporations and Federal-Sponsored Bureaucracies are unable to access centralized servers to spy on you."  or even "Corporations and Public-Sponsored Agents are unable to access centralized servers to spy on you." 

Just a shade less radical imo.  Any direct memo in opposition to governments could be misconstrued by the media, especially when we know things become mainstream.  Also people always hate corporations so we should throw that in there.

How about generalizing it to Orwell's "Big Brother"? 
Is that a more timeless, internationally well-recognized, and less radical term?   :)

So How long until we have our own 1984 commercial?  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UZV7PDt8Lw

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
I think for now it is okay to be a bit anti-gov.
We first need to capture the early adopters market (which tend to be a bit more of a radical group of people).
Targeting mainstream comes later.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Can I offer a suggestion?  Its not a biggy, but can we tone down the phrase "The Government is unable to access centralized servers to spy on you."  to something more like "Corporations and Federal-Sponsored Bureaucracies are unable to access centralized servers to spy on you."  or even "Corporations and Public-Sponsored Agents are unable to access centralized servers to spy on you." 

Just a shade less radical imo.  Any direct memo in opposition to governments could be misconstrued by the media, especially when we know things become mainstream.  Also people always hate corporations so we should throw that in there.

How about generalizing it to Orwell's "Big Brother"? 
Is that a more timeless, internationally well-recognized, and less radical term?   :)

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:48:37 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile

Offline doobius

• View Profile
Congrats to the bounty hunters. Always available for graphic design work if you guys need anything done in the future.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Thank you to everyone who participated!  We've had time to go over submissions for the infographics and decided on the following winners:

What are Bitshares Winner:  GodsCreation
Intro to Keyhotee Winner: MrJeans
What are AGS & PTS?   - None.  We decided not to use any of the submissions so the bounty is still open for this infographic.

We'd ask for some final revisions on these two winning designs before we go to print. Once final revisions are made, we'll pay out the bounties.  Thanks again to everyone for contributing!

B

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Below is our updated version, iterated on according to Bytemaster's suggestions.
These are looking good.    One idea not covered is that your data is replicated with every merchant and thieves can steal from these merchants (Target, etc).

I like the Invictus innovations on the lower right, not the top left.

The phrase "catch you out" does not sound natural.....   

"You give your identity to everyone website, some of which may be counterfeit"
"Your identity is stored with every merchant where it may be stolen by identity thieves"

"You have no way to prove who said what and when before Keyhotee"

Just some ideas... your graphic is currently winning this bounty in my opinion.
Including the second last quote
"Your email is the key to every web service you use, and it may be disabled by companies or governments".
caused the graphic to become too crowded (we can still include it if Invictus wants this).
We feel this is partly covered by email being placed in the square where identities is owned by third parties.

We hope you like :)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline doobius

• View Profile
Thanks, I've just put together the other side. Wasn't sure whether to include more information overall (didn't want to clutter it up with too much)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline doobius

• View Profile
Thought I'd upload what I've done so far:

Offline doobius

• View Profile
This isn't a hard deadline, and currently the Keyhotee graphics that have been submitted are not yet sufficient so please submit more.  We set a deadline to give us time to go outside the forum if we didn't like what was produced.
Thanks for clarifying, will be submitting my entries in a couple of days. Still need to get my head around bitshares/keyhotee :)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
I almost finished my piece.....but I don't think it's gonna fly...
The style and color are way too different from the others.

why not, give it a shot and maybe you blow everyone away  :D
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Added the spy (hacker/governement etc) and the 3I in the bottom-right corner copied from Wade's design. Not commenting on this though I must say I do like the icon's you've created.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news