Author Topic: (Poll) Should BitShares be the first crypto to enable Forum-based Sharedropping?  (Read 979 times)

Offline fuzzy

There is a forum post on bitcointalk where everyone wishes changetip was usable directly from within their forums...yet it has not happened to my knowledge. 

With this said, should we be willing to empower our community-members and other communities to pass their own tokens on our forums since they cannot do so on their own forums?  What would happen for instance, if Bitcointalk users decided they would like to use the sharebot to send bitBTC to one-another here on this forum since they can't on bitcointalk? 

What would happen...if the Sharebot became a funnel that ended up bringing all cryptofans to our forums because they know they can create their own tokens and pass them freely? 

Is this worth making bitsharestalk the first truly crypto-tipping enabled forum platform?  Is it worth it to get them thinking of tipping as "sharing" instead?  Would it be valuable for them to begin learning our own nomenclature instead of that of bitcoin? 

Many questions here...but I pose them to give an idea.  I have a poll above that asks if we should be the first truly tipping-enabled forum in the crypto space, or if the sharebot should focus on other communities and see if they would prefer to be the first.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D