Author Topic: Full Frontal Disclosure  (Read 2425 times)

Tuck Fheman

I have been under the subtle, unspoken illusion that all accounts who post memes and fun things are The Many and The One, with no clear psychological resolution wanting. Thanks to you I have now been made Greatly Confuse.

Damn dude, stawp speaking in riddles. My tiny brain cannot figure out what you're saying or whether or not I should be offended or if I need to contact fav to consider slapping a ban on you. I don't want to have to think for myself or decide whether or not I should respond to a post. Come to think of it, I really should have let others respond first so I knew how I should respond to keep in line with the hive mind. My SJ points are getting low.  :-\

Tuck Fheman

wow....hard to believe you guys were not hodor!

I'm beginning to think you are @hodor;)

Offline fuzzy

wow....hard to believe you guys were not hodor!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I have been under the subtle, unspoken illusion that all accounts who post memes and fun things are The Many and The One, with no clear psychological resolution wanting. Thanks to you I have now been made Greatly Confuse.

Tuck Fheman

dont forget hodor! (we all know you are!) :P

I can confirm with 100% accuracy that no one here is "hodor".

I've been curious who several popular sock puppet accounts are, especially the departed BJ2.0, but more recently Giant Middle Finger.

Offline fuzzy

Full Disclosure

This "Tuck Fheman" account is and always has been (as we've mentioned ad nauseam and even left disclaimers in the sig for weeks at a time) controlled by "a cadre of autodidactic multi diverse personalities helping decentralize teh world" at TuckFheman.com and various other blogs within the cryptocurrency and voluntarist ecosystem.

We used to be 5 strong, now we're 4 strong and we control the following accounts on this forum ...

Tuck Fheman - Used by everyone here 24/7/365.  But 79.65% of the time (or however long I can stay awake) it's controlled by one person, me and my name is Brad. @fuzzy has a copy of my drivers license in case I come up missing one day. ;)

Buck Fankers - Used by whoever is hired/assigned to do grunt work. For the past 30+ weeks "Buck Fankers" has been working on Hangout Transcripts for the BitShares Community, Beyond Bitcoin and now BitSharesNews.info. Generally this accounts control is assigned to some youngin' we pull off the streets. ;)

Russ Hanneman - HMFIC ... or so I let her think. ;)  The account has been, on a couple of occasions, used by me (Brad).

Jon Snow - This mf doesn't know jack! If any of us have a really idiotic question or complaint, this account will be used. ;)

BitShares News - Our new account for our new blog at BitSharesNews.info.

CRAPCOIN - My new UIA that makes fun of you guys making fun of 99.43% of all UIA's on the BitShares blockchain. It's currently being negotiated for sale to someone who finds it offensive. If they don't buy it, expect me to spam this forum, reddit and Twitter with CRAPCOIN!  :P

Not Vitalik Buterin - Used for those speshul occassions when Not Vitalik Buterin needs to chime in.

BitShares Messenger - Used like one/two times I believe to make fun of one forum post in particular.

And I believe that's it. If there are others they're not used any longer afaik.

Hope that helps!

dont forget hodor! (we all know you are!) :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Tuck Fheman

Full Disclosure

This "Tuck Fheman" account is and always has been (as we've mentioned ad nauseam and even left disclaimers in the sig for weeks at a time) controlled by "a cadre of autodidactic multi diverse personalities helping decentralize teh world" at TuckFheman.com and various other blogs within the cryptocurrency and voluntarist ecosystem.

We used to be 5 strong, now we're 4 strong and we control the following accounts on this forum ...

Tuck Fheman - Used by everyone here 24/7/365.  But 79.65% of the time (or however long I can stay awake) it's controlled by one person, me and my name is Brad. @fuzzy has a copy of my drivers license in case I come up missing one day. ;)

Buck Fankers - Used by whoever is hired/assigned to do grunt work. For the past 30+ weeks "Buck Fankers" has been working on Hangout Transcripts for the BitShares Community, Beyond Bitcoin and now BitSharesNews.info. Generally this accounts control is assigned to some youngin' we pull off the streets. ;)

Russ Hanneman - HMFIC ... or so I let her think. ;)  The account has been, on a couple of occasions, used by me (Brad).

Jon Snow - This mf doesn't know jack! If any of us have a really idiotic question or complaint, this account will be used. ;)

BitShares News - Our new account for our new blog at BitSharesNews.info.

CRAPCOIN - My new UIA that makes fun of you guys making fun of 99.43% of all UIA's on the BitShares blockchain. It's currently being negotiated for sale to someone who finds it offensive. If they don't buy it, expect me to spam this forum, reddit and Twitter with CRAPCOIN!  :P

Not Vitalik Buterin - Used for those speshul occassions when Not Vitalik Buterin needs to chime in.

BitShares Messenger - Used like one/two times I believe to make fun of one forum post in particular.

And I believe that's it. If there are others they're not used any longer afaik.

Hope that helps!