Author Topic: [POLL] Should Forum Mods be Voted IN / OUT?  (Read 2452 times)

Tuck Fheman

So when/how do we vote on our new mod(s)?

Tuck Fheman

Well, at least forum needs some administration... This is also a thread that should be in Random Discussion, not in General.

Please guys, just stop the spamming of General Discussion. There are other subforums that you can use.

I followed the mod's example he set and that's wrong too. Go figure.

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
Well, at least forum needs some administration... This is also a thread that should be in Random Discussion, not in General.

Please guys, just stop the spamming of General Discussion. There are other subforums that you can use.

Tuck Fheman

fav it seems by the majority of votes your job is in jeopardy or at least up for a vote.

With 4 votes in I think it's been soundly determined (based upon fav's own voting determination scale in other threads) that we need to vote on who becomes our new mod!

Do I create more UIA's or meme's to do this or what?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 07:30:25 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline fuzzy

go ahead and attack the messenger. you're trying extra hard it seems.

I tend to agree.. However I still am awaiting your answer @fav to my question via the forum post.  It seems you pretty much loaded the forum post with only the negatives of the bot and completely ignored the positives.  I checked the poll to see if you changed this but you hadn't.  So I think you are telling everyone what to vote.  That in and of itself seems a bit more than being a "messenger".

To be honest, what would have been a FAR more appropriate way to do it would have been to ask everyone how we could improve the bot, or ask them if there were any issues they had so we could put this to productive use instead of just another of a seemingly endless list of attacks that has come from this.  I begin to wonder these days why bitshares' community seems to be so significantly lacking in vision and overtly focused on bashing things to death instead of trying to help one another.  Your post comes across as the latter and it should be obvious why.

To be honest, I think whoever put you up to bringing this up in the community should have done it themselves...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:59:27 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

As funny and entertaining as you are tuck it does seem you're a bit over the top on this.

Just my $0.02 opinion.

You speak with the twisted tongue of the infidels @Thom! And again, I have no way of knowing if you are one of my sock puppets or not trying to stab me in the back. I've got my good eye on you Thom!

Please explain how is voting "a bit over the top"?

We vote on just about everything in BitSharesLand.

I think this is one of the most important, if not the most important, voting topic to date.

Do we really want a mod that promotes other coins? (I know I do, I love you fav!)

Is fav the best option we have?  How did he get the position? Are there others better suited for the job? (of course not fav, you're the only option by my book! but I have to play along.  :-\)

Offline Thom

As funny and entertaining as you are tuck it does seem you're a bit over the top on this.

Just my $0.02 opinion.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Tuck Fheman

But @fav ... you didn't vote! How will I know how to vote unless you tell me? Please lend me your guidance before I stray down the wrong path of the infidels!

Which coin are you the messenger for?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Tuck Fheman

I was forced at gunpoint to create this poll. Sorry guise!

Also I was told (at gunpoint) to ask if elected forum mods (assuming you vote YES above) should be people that promote coins other than BitShares, like our current Dictator (that I love!)?

The reasoning my captors gave is that any mod that goes around openly promoting other coins, like Ethereum, may be compromised and have the potential to purposefully or otherwise do damage to the BitShares brand for their own and others personal gain.

I'm sorry @fav they're making me do it! Please forgive me! I love you oh great leader!