Author Topic: Contributers Wanted: Phone Giveaway  (Read 1094 times)

38PTSWarrior

Differences:
Obamaphone comes with sim card
Ophone looks ugly
Ophone is a gov program
Doesn't have bitshares logo
Etc etc etc!

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Already been done... It was called the obamaphone... Look it up on YouTube and laugh

38PTSWarrior

Rich people or people with phones and bank account tend to not appreciate my product. But people who are more poor do (but many also gave up and say that they have anyway no money).

If you give a guy now a phone he will email his friends. A smartphone is a powerful tool.

It's only 60 Euro. Imagine.
I will buy it with the person and then explain everything.

Many come from other countries and will send money to their families once they settled down.

I can also imagine to find victims of bullying or alike and give them phones and a line of help. A connection out of the bad situation they are in.

What I could do is combine a world wide psy help line. There is a huge demand for immediate help. The established help lines are 'first make appointment', only national reachable, not anon and always busy.

I would collect calls. Build a team to carry people effectively. The mexican immigrants can then collect calls and be of help to someone with the need to talk.

A p2p help line. People who take calls earn money, for callers it's free.

Please good spirits of the forum help me to make that profitable.

Please keep the topic upbeat and clean. I don't want any posts from people who do not see a potential for success. Thanks.