Author Topic: Can My Orders be sorted on price?  (Read 1255 times)

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Another improvement to the trading GUI would be sorting My Orders by price. Currently, it looks like they appear in the time order in which the orders were made. It would be much more useful for traders if they were sorted on price, so i can quickly see my highest bid and lowest ask simultaneously without having to scroll and mentally index.

Yes, good point.  Actually, the column headers should be clickable to change the sort order depending on what you're trying to do.  On a related note, it would be nice if this box could toggle between displaying open orders and open positions. This way you have more relevant information right at your fingertips on this screen and can easily switch to another market to close out a position if you need to.  Otherwise, to see your open positions you have to leave the trading screen and go into your account.  And then you have to come back and hunt for that market.  This would be streamlined dramatically by creating this toggle.  @svk?

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Another improvement to the trading GUI would be sorting My Orders by price. Currently, it looks like they appear in the time order in which the orders were made. It would be much more useful for traders if they were sorted on price, so i can quickly see my highest bid and lowest ask simultaneously without having to scroll and mentally index.