Author Topic: [ANN] Bitshares E-sports Tournament [ANN]  (Read 16677 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
I am happy to announce that we are launching a new initiative at Freebie LLC. We are fronting the first ever Bitshares E-Sports tournament in the first month of January. In order to help attain the goal of garnering more users into the Bitshares Ecosystem we are working towards :

* Opening a tournament with Bitshares as prizes
    * Setting up of an intuitive wallet within the tournament sign up system
    * Establishment of our E-sports venture's early marketing campaign done via UIA's issued on Bitshares.

We are also fronting a new wallet - with absolute basic systems (send, receive and history) to avoid confusing the end users with pointless functionality that does not appeal to them. In the current variation its a trustless system and we store the information encrypted with AES and the information cannot be decrypted without knowledge of the users password which we do not store. We are looking to have our tournament attracting around 16-32 teams with around 5 members in each team. We will be working via marketing channels such as twitch and forums to garner the crowds. A key reason why we had delayed this promotion for so long was the fact that we were waiting for key pieces such as the sharebot and our e-sports venture falling in place. Now that we are looking to go all in, with promotions.  The  tournament we are hosting for Bitshares is the first of many projects we are looking to launch in the months to come. We intend to launch 2 key projects that have been in the works for months in the months to come.

This is quintessential to the Bitshares eco-system as this is the first time an organization is running an operation of scale into a demographic as diverse as that of gaming. We will be using a plugin to automatically transfer winnings to the users and utilizing UIA's for active marketing of the project. In addition, users will be directly interacting with the Bitshares blockchain, without having to go through the pain of setting up a wallet - or utilizing the overly confusing UI of the existing wallet.This is just the beginning and we are looking forward to doing lots more for the community. I'll be following up in the thread with rules, updates and on-going promotions.

Endorsements & Funding

Although we intend to bear a large part of the tournament's expenses through the financial backing provided by the aforementioned community member, we are open to taking donations from individuals and organizations in regards to the marketing campaign. Brands , start-ups and teams looking for endorsements of their products and product integrations into our eco-system may contact me via pm to discuss further possibilities. Currently, we are looking  for individuals looking to give away prizes, sponsor ranked teams and twitch streamers and back us financially for the marketing campaign.

We are also looking to upgrade our Bitshares account (gamebet-gg) - upgraded to Lifetime.
All Donations made to the account will be utilized for marketing the ecosystem here and further enhancing the Bitshares brand amongst gamer demographic.

If you can contribute beyond solely funding - and wish to help in terms of marketing, man-power, server administration or any other role, feel free to message me and I'd be glad to sit down and work along with you.