Author Topic: ShareBot: Christmas Sharing Initiative  (Read 1882 times)

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy
The 20K you sent me back, was that all related to the sharebot donations or also to this initiative?

Is this intitiative still going on? There were not enough participants I would say from here.

not really anyone but yourself.  as for the donations, we stopped at 9k which has been achieved.  so i sent back 15k from that donation +5k you donated toward this. 
:)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy
The 20K you sent me back, was that all related to the sharebot donations or also to this initiative?

Is this intitiative still going on? There were not enough participants I would say from here.

38PTSWarrior

I am not so much a how man. Maybe make a list of people who catched ones attention (what you already said). Then a lottery? Voting? Sorry that I cannot help much here. The idea is good but not much reaction to the thread.

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

I make the first step and donate 5000 BTS to the intitiative!

Love Rules!

well this is one way to do it! (always loved your enthusiasm btw man)
how about i send this back to you and we can discuss the HOWS first?  ;)

38PTSWarrior

I make the first step and donate 5000 BTS to the intitiative!

Love Rules!

38PTSWarrior

Jingle jolly Christmas time “yeeeeeeeeeeiiii!“, everybody donate to browniedistro?

Offline fuzzy

Many people on these forums work for basically free simply because they know they are giving their time and efforts to help bring into existence an entity that will enrich the world in ways yet to ever be seen before. 

Some time ago @luckybit told me of an idea to bring the Sharing Economy to the real world.  And I would like to use the ShareBot as a means of helping with this initiative. 

My thoughts:
We collectively compile a list of individuals/initiatives--with special focus on people like @38PTSWarrior (or @onceuponatime and his STEALTH token) who consistently work for very little and ask for little in return, and then ask them to give us an item from their "wishlist" so we can GIVE BACK to them! 

This idea is in the early stages so I would love input on how to do this.  I am working on christmas and christmas eve so I will get a probably 40 bucks I can put toward this.