Author Topic: New way to be sure your Founder ID and Key are Registered  (Read 7650 times)

Offline testz

One question, I bought a Keyhotee ID from III last year and never registered. Is it possible to register it anytime or do I have to register before the genesis block created?

You should register it before genesis block created and share you public key. Probably before genesis block creation we will get additional notification from 3I and better tools to check our Founder IDs.

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
One question, I bought a Keyhotee ID from III last year and never registered. Is it possible to register it anytime or do I have to register before the genesis block created?
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline wackou

Dan "Keyhotee" Notestein and team are working on a better way to provide positive feedback.

Glad to hear! I don't really care when it's done as long as I know I will be able to check myself at least once before the genesis block is created.
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline testz

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
+1
I would also like to verify that I submitted the information properly.

Dan "Keyhotee" Notestein and team are working on a better way to provide positive feedback. 

Worst case, I will personally send individual messages to every single Founder.  I have not done that yet hoping that Dan Keyhotee will come charging over the horizon on his horse Rocinante to rescue me at the last minute.   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline wackou

+1
I would also like to verify that I submitted the information properly.
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
How can I confirm you have updated the infomation successfully?
For example,mail me a password,and I can input my email address and the password on a page to look my founder ID list and current public key.That would be nice.

+1
clear feedback remains missed.
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
I just want to confirm my Founder ID and my public key are associated successfully.

It would be great and save your time to provide and web api to query the registered result. I did saw the USD points when I input the pubkey on alpha Keyhotee, but that was before I click the save button. And I don't want anyone else change the mapping just because know the email and donation address, and that is not so difficult to dig.

Maybe email notification is needed when register status change, this is just a suggest and please just make the decision on your consideration according time cost and return.

+1
I'm worrying about this, too.
I'm afraid signing the public key with donating address is a must. Or just sign the public key to lock the binding.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:21:46 am by coolspeed »
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline logxing

How can I confirm you have updated the infomation successfully?
For example,mail me a password,and I can input my email address and the password on a page to look my founder ID list and current public key.That would be nice.
BTS Account:logxing

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I just want to confirm my Founder ID and my public key are associated successfully.

It would be great and save your time to provide and web api to query the registered result. I did saw the USD points when I input the pubkey on alpha Keyhotee, but that was before I click the save button. And I don't want anyone else change the mapping just because know the email and donation address, and that is not so difficult to dig.

Maybe email notification is needed when register status change, this is just a suggest and please just make the decision on your consideration according time cost and return.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:26:09 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline marx

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ben
According to your request to send you email. Thank you
同道中人。

Offline ksi

• View Profile
PTS: PiHnXwebXJeCMKXcGynNQHWDV6L8pE7mTS

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
There isn't a deadline set on this yet, but it will be several weeks away, correct?

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Submitted. It's good to know that you have the public key ready to put in the genesis block :)
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
Submitted and it's easier and less confusing for me.
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis