Author Topic: Bitshares & Blockchain Predictions for 2016 ULTIMATE LIST!  (Read 1721 times)

Offline fuzzy

I return 6 months from now to find everyone complaining about the same shit they were crying about 6 months ago (free money):

you obviously have not learned anything in the past 6 months because we are complaining about the exact (EXACT? yeah, exact like deja vu all over again, the exact) same shit today as we were back then:

If you're lucky, I'll drop by just to plot the next data point number 3 and draw you an accurate trajectory that will mathematically show you the future of those who bitch rather than act

as you were

LOL.   Srry...you just hit that one on the head.  But dont forget there will likely be some amazing things still going on behind the scenes. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
You will finally learn to make posts in normal font size? :P
Hopefully that happens.

Also, I think we could  add 3 more quarters to this thread
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20787.0.html :)

Putting info together would be better than having it dispersed all over the place.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Post your prediction for 2016 about something related to Bitshares and/or Blockchain tech in general.

Go!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+