Author Topic: What's your HODL list?  (Read 2217 times)

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Btc eth ltc sys(syscoin)

you are very conservative with your choices. what's separates syscoin from the flock in your mind?
Safe over sorry. Syscoin provides a set of services on top of bitcoin including decentralized marketplace, aliases, certificates, encypted messaging and integrated escrow. It also will feature dynamic inflation deflation base on the use of these services to be the first currency that classifies as ideal money by john nash.

This builds ontop of devcoin which you were a part of so you would understand what I mean.

thanks for pointing this one out. i'll definitely look into it.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Btc eth ltc sys(syscoin)

you are very conservative with your choices. what's separates syscoin from the flock in your mind?
Safe over sorry. Syscoin provides a set of services on top of bitcoin including decentralized marketplace, aliases, certificates, encypted messaging and integrated escrow. It also will feature dynamic inflation deflation base on the use of these services to be the first currency that classifies as ideal money by john nash.

This builds ontop of devcoin which you were a part of so you would understand what I mean.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:41:36 am by jsidhu »
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Bitcoin & Ethereum

38PTSWarrior

Btc eth ltc sys(syscoin)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Btc eth ltc sys(syscoin)
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Mine, in no particular order:

Bitcoin - has the most invested in it and the most mature infrastructure surrounding it so far. network effect

Litecoin - like Bitcoin, but with no risk of 'toshi dumping the price down from 10,000 to 10 dollars

Peercoin - more energy conservative, DACs like Nu use it to pay dividends, it's the oldest cryptocurrency that isn't just a clone (Namecoin excepted)

Primecoin - can't understand why PoW chains don't embrace energy multi-use more

NXT - it's just an interesting project. basically bitshares but built differently and lacking MPAs. can't wait to see where it goes

NuShares - originally I perceived nu as less socialized and bitshares as more so, that's why I brought my enthusiasm here. those roles seem to have gotten switched at some point so I have a renewed interest in the Nu project now.

Blockshares - read the whitepaper if you haven't. it will blow you away.

Ethereum - Grabbed some just in case. seems to be a lot of hype that could result in network effect.

BTS, MUSE, and PLAY, Obits, METAFEES, UIAs, and if the option becomes available and I decide to bite the bullet STEALTH, and any other FBAs I might begrudgingly decide to (re)buy into - my interest in these is pretty obvious

Monero - all their shills talked me into it. it seems like the best stealth option available right now, i guess it has some bitcoin core devs working on it? i think the market cap will go up once there's some good GUI options out there, and americanpegasus is a helluva writer.

QORA - I had some but I think I deleted my wallet. I backed up what I thought were the files that made up my qora wallet, but with this new version I'm completely confused about how to import them. the price nosedived anyway and I didn't have that much so I'm not freaking out about it... yet

What's your HODL list, and why? I'm not talking short term speculation, I mean what coins have you bought with the intention of hanging onto them?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:45:41 pm by merockstar »